/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it OKAY to use ZAMZAM water for CPU Liquid Cooling?

Flare
10-22-2018, 04:53 PM
Salem!!! I thought it would be cool if I am allowed to use ZamZam water for CPU Liquid cooling for PC.

The water is very important in keeping the CPU cool enough so that it won't break, so thought I should use the most blessed water to make my PC OP. Jazakallahu Khairan!

Like putting them inside the tubes below :

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anatolian
10-22-2018, 04:57 PM
Is this a joke?

*charisma*
10-22-2018, 04:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flare
The water is very important in keeping the CPU cool enough so that it won't break, so thought I should use the most blessed water to make my PC OP. Jazakallahu Khairan!
Wouldn't regular water do that?? Why would you use zamzam?

Flare
10-22-2018, 05:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Wouldn't regular water do that?? Why would you use zamzam?

The question is why not? I thought zamzam water would be nice :) Just want to know if it is allowed or not.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
space
10-22-2018, 05:21 PM
what an epic question

azc
10-22-2018, 06:27 PM
Salem!!! I thought it would be cool if I am allowed to use ZamZam water for CPU Liquid cooling for PC.

Like putting them inside the tubes below :

Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “My roof was opened when I was in Makkah, and Jibreel (peace be upon him) came down and opened my chest, then he washed it with Zamzam water. Then he brought a gold basin full of wisdom and faith, poured it into my chest, and closed it up again. Then he took me by the hand and ascended with me into the first heaven.”

(Reported by al-Bukhaari, 3/429).

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/1698...0%2C9346495462

It proves that zamzam is more blessed than the water of heaven and you want to use it for PC....?

*charisma*
10-22-2018, 07:08 PM
The question is why not? I thought zamzam water would be nice Just want to know if it is allowed or not.
Because it would be wasted?? Do you think it will make it work better?? It's benefit as zamzam applies to souls not inanimate objects :)

xboxisdead
10-22-2018, 07:15 PM
To the OP, I love toys as much as any other guy out there...but wallahi...wallahi...IF I HAVE REACHED A POINT WHERE I TAKE ZAMZAM and use it for PC...I would take all my toys and burn them in fire and take the bottle of zamzam and hug it and put in my heart and cry. I will shout and say al-hamdollilah...AL-HAMDOLLILAH I AM MUSLIM and take zamzam and drink and drink and drink it as I am crying and enjoy

EVERY DOT AND MOLECULE OF IT INTO MY THROAT AND INTO MY BODY AND CRY I HAVE NO MORE LEFT TO DRINK! imsadimsadimsadimsad

BUT TAKE IT TO COOL DOWN A PC??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :heated::heated::heated::heated::heated::heated::h eated::heated::heated::heated:

BeTheChange
10-22-2018, 08:46 PM
Well i guess you have your answer. Best for human consumption insha Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.