/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Experience Paradise in the dunya before the paradise in the hereafter

emem.masorong
10-25-2018, 02:43 AM
Is it true that we need to experience paradise here before going to the hereafter? I think I read something said that you must first experience it here in the dunya before going to paradise in the hereafter. Please help me get this clarified for us to benefit.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
10-25-2018, 03:44 AM
Narrated Abu Huraira ra, the Prophet :saws: said, “The dunya is a prison for the believer and Paradise for the kafir (disbeliever),”[Sahih Muslim, vol.4, #7058]

xboxisdead
10-25-2018, 03:55 AM
I think experiencing paradise in dunaya is by ibaada and worship. If you cannot find paradise in your worship and if you cannot find tranquility in your worship then you need to look into the matters and remedy it. Brother...I am interested in remedy of this situation myself. Please keep us posted. I would like to get information about this matter myself.

eesa the kiwi
10-25-2018, 04:55 AM
It's a saying by ibn taymiyah

, "Truly, there is a Heaven in this world, [and] whoever does not enter it, will not enter the Heaven of the next world."

Its referring to the happiness and joy one gets worshiping and serving Allah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
emem.masorong
10-25-2018, 05:32 AM
Thank you everyone. I think I have entered it. I hope you all as well.

MazharShafiq
10-25-2018, 02:26 PM
The world is not heaven, but it is a great examination to attain heaven, which will succeed in this test, will be in Paradise, will get heaven.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.