/* */

PDA

View Full Version : If you find yourself praying 5 times a day and Muslim then be extremely grateful

urkahnkhan
10-25-2018, 04:52 AM
You should be grateful for this fact in your life and by Allah this did not happen to you by chance. Allah has granted you access to Salah. Example Noah(as) made Dawah for 950 years and he only managed to convert 80 people during that time-span? Do you know why? It's because Allah refused to guide these people except the 80 who accepted Islam.

Islam dosen't fall from the tree nor is this faith anything by chance. Allah repeatedly says in the Quran that Allah guides whom he wills. How many people are living on this earth that is 7.6 Billion to be exact currently and how many people do you think pray or even believe in Allah? It's a minority and even tiny minority follows islam truly.

Someone gaining guidance dosen't have anything to do with which household his or she is from and this is something that I have personally experienced because my best friend is convert who was from a christian household where as my old friend from Jahiliya is from a muslim household but he didn't gain the guidance like the one who was born from the christian household. So at the end of the day it really dosen't matter which household someone is born or from but the guidance of Allah will reach that person if Allah finds any good in their hearts or decides to guide them.

So be grateful for this act of kindness from Allah and I'm generally speaking to you guys who are online here and willing to learn the deen and establish salah for you are indeed the few selected but you may never realize this and you didn't gain this because you were smart, looks, background or anything but with the knowlegde is with Allah why he has selected you to come and practice this religion. Remember folks to be extremely grateful for this fact so that he may increase you in your faith and grant you further righteousness. It's simple act to be grateful but great in the sight of Allah. And in reality if you calculate the probability of you becoming how you are currently it's greater then you hitting the lottery jackpot but you may not realize it today but on the day of judgement we all will.

My advice find a good time to express your gratitude to Allah sincerely privately. For your place could have randomly gone to someone else around the world.

I have seen what life is on the other side and believe me it's not really good. Because you will always have the sensation that you can catch the world but you won't and time will pass by quickly by default and you will find yourself questioning yourself what is the point of life? Things are moving fast and my friends are dying young etc etc. You can have all the material things in the world but it won't substitute with the peace you find within Islam. There is literally no shadow of peace on the otherside except the mercy of Allah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
10-25-2018, 06:41 AM
:salam:

Great post.

May Allah :swt1: keep us steadfast on deen. :amin:

emem.masorong
10-25-2018, 08:17 AM
Thanks. May Allah bless and have mercy on his believers and guide the kafirs(unbelievers).

Desert
10-25-2018, 08:54 PM
Just because someone doesn't pray that doesn't mean they go to hell
Prayer doesn't take you to jannah ..in its own

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*charisma*
10-26-2018, 03:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Desert

Prayer is one of the pillars of Islam. You must pray if you are able or make the effort if you have difficulties. The only people who are excused are those who are mad and are not fully aware.
So yes, you must pray, and yes you will go to hell if you are able and refuse to do it.

azc
10-26-2018, 03:26 AM
No, sister, don't say like this.

xboxisdead
10-26-2018, 03:50 AM
How can you say that sister when the kufar and Mushrik where asked why are you in hellfire and their reply was, "because they did not pray". That was their reply. They did not reply I was a kafir or Mushrik (although we know that is a destructive sin and will lead to eternal hellfire) but they replied they where not among the people who prayed. Prayer is right after shahada. RIGHT after it.

So for the disbelievers who revert back to Islam as soon as they announce shahada...RIGHT AWAY...GO PRAY.....they did not take a break from prayer or a vacation..no..they went right away to prayer.

Desert
10-26-2018, 07:14 AM
Astaghfirullah ...I seek Allaah's forgiveness
For my borderline manic mind

I mean I'll describe what it is

I understand everything
It's just not in my control

But I will try to perform salah while sitting in my heart...

Jazakh Allaah khair for all the advice. I wish I was of the blessed to have done wudu and salah easily....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.