/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Learning magic tricks to impress girlfriend

Nitro Zeus
10-25-2018, 07:41 PM
Allright, this may sound to you stupid question. But in case you think it is stupid, better ask yourselves, “why do I ask this question?” before judging me. I’ll tell you what.

I’m asking this question because, I just got ma’ girlfriend and she’s an Italian Christian, she’s very nice girl, and I have many good plans for our future.

I was thinking, to make interesting about me is to learn many things about learning tricks and some magic that can blow her mind, but not only her,to blow also my teachers’s minds and my class mates, because I want to improve my intelligence, I want to become rich in intelligence. And of course, it is not my intention to commit any sin, my intention is to get very rich in knowledge, so that I can become her first most favorite boyfriend. So that we can spend more and more time together. Because, I know that she’s interested in mysteries, and I’m gonna do things she likes. And of course, I learn this for my entertainment, so that when I’m really bored, I can do some magic tricks, just for fun only.

Is learning such thing is prohibited in Islam? Or permissible as long as I have good intentions? Because, my intention is not to deceive others, and to be honest, I’m not a deceiver. I’m deceiver only to mean people, but to good people I’m not.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mandy
10-25-2018, 08:42 PM
Magic is forbidden in Islam.
However, in this case, I assume you mean tricks like make a card seem to appear in your hand? Such tricks would be a waste of time to learn but unsure if they would be considered permitted or not.

But in this case, I would draw you attention to the reason why you want to learn such tricks. Impressing a girl, let alone be her boyfriend is clearly not permitted. Why don't the 2 of you marry and have a proper relation?

This also leads me to the other problem in your question. She is christian? Does she plan on converting to Islam? If not how do you plan on marrying her? What of the children you might have?

I believe the last 2 points are a far bigger problem than the question of learning tricks.

Nitro Zeus
10-25-2018, 08:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mandy
Magic is forbidden in Islam.
However, in this case, I assume you mean tricks like make a card seem to appear in your hand? Such tricks would be a waste of time to learn but unsure if they would be considered permitted or not.

But in this case, I would draw you attention to the reason why you want to learn such tricks. Impressing a girl, let alone be her boyfriend is clearly not permitted. Why don't the 2 of you marry and have a proper relation?

This also leads me to the other problem in your question. She is christian? Does she plan on converting to Islam? If not how do you plan on marrying her? What of the children you might have?

I believe the last 2 points are a far bigger problem than the question of learning tricks.
Well because like this I might scare her with marriage, and because it is too early? I’m only following the natural order.

1) be good her good friend.
2) become her most favorite boyfriend.
3) the final step is, marriage( f she’s agreed with this).

Well, this I have no idea wether she plans to convert to Islam or not. But anyway, right now, t is not my job to convert people to Islam, because it is God’s job to do, He has the power to convert whoever He wishes to Islam. And yes, she’s Christian, but the important thing is that she doesn’t have the message of Islam yet, but later when I’ll earn the art of convincing people to convert to Islam, then I may try to convince her. And, I really enjoy her companion because she helps me on whatever I need, and I want to give her something in return as thanx. Something nice. And yes, when I say magic, I’m referring to the magic such as “black magic”. Heck. I’m learning magic tricks such as: cards, coins( how to make a coin to vanish from my hand) etc… something that blows her mind. I like to be mysterious person but with good intentions only. How can that be a waste of time? I thought that brain needs any kind of information. The brains needs to be feed with more and more informations about anything possible. And also, if I want to merry her, she might even abandon me, and I’ll feel alone. I prefer to wait for marriage until the time has come[( I mean, after we graduate college, find our best of the best jobs and then plan E( marriage)]

azc
10-25-2018, 09:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Allright, this may sound to you stupid question. But in case you think it is stupid, better ask yourselves, “why do I ask this question?” before judging me. I’ll tell you what.

I’m asking this question because, I just got ma’ girlfriend and she’s an Italian Christian, she’s very nice girl, and I have many good plans for our future.

I was thinking, to make interesting about me is to learn many things about learning tricks and some magic that can blow her mind, but not only her,to blow also my teachers’s minds and my class mates, because I want to improve my intelligence, I want to become rich in intelligence. And of course, it is not my intention to commit any sin, my intention is to get very rich in knowledge, so that I can become her first most favorite boyfriend. So that we can spend more and more time together. Because, I know that she’s interested in mysteries, and I’m gonna do things she likes. And of course, I learn this for my entertainment, so that when I’m really bored, I can do some magic tricks, just for fun only.

Is learning such thing is prohibited in Islam? Or permissible as long as I have good intentions? Because, my intention is not to deceive others, and to be honest, I’m not a deceiver. I’m deceiver only to mean people, but to good people I’m not.
Learning magic is similar to putting your hand in fire...

Friendship with a girl...? Do you not know that it's not permitted the way you want.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
10-25-2018, 09:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
Learning magic is similar to putting your hand in fire...

Friendship with a girl...? Do you not know that it's not permitted the way you want.
Pfff. Why it has to be like this… many prohibitions. How I wish being her boyfriend to be permitted and learning magic tricks too… does learning magic tricks, I must have an intention while learning it? Like, if learn it with intention to be attractive person, and interesting but with the intention not to commit any sin, then that’s ok? Or still prohibited? To be honest, I’m not interested in becoming a wizard. But I can be her best friend instead of boyfriend? I can invite her to a theatre? Or to an interesting places? Where we can have fun together, just as friends. Is there any reasonable explanation for making girlfriends to be prohibited? Hold on second. Are you sayin’ that it is prohibited due to the fact that kissing is not allowed? That is why? But what if I avoid kissing and in the same time to be her most favorite boyfriend? I mean, to be, but in the same to time not to violate any of God’s laws.

Here’s my logic. In Quran is Says, “no kissings, only after marriage.” I was thinking that if I’m her boyfriend, then I can not to kiss her andeverything will be just fine. I mean, I wish I can go with her in restaurant, somewhere in Bucharest after we graduate grade 12 and the final exams that will lunch us to any college we want to, and I want this to be as my reward for studying good.

And please, do not consider this as if I’m not trying to follow Islam. I’m trying my best to follow Islam.

space
10-25-2018, 09:24 PM
magic tricks as Dynamo performs? :D

Nitro Zeus
10-25-2018, 09:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by space
magic tricks as Dynamo performs? :D
I don’t know any of tricks yet, but I’m about to learn. But, I’m not gonna use my knowledge for committing crimes.

piXie
10-25-2018, 09:41 PM
I don’t know any of tricks yet, but I’m about to learn. But, I’m not gonna use my knowledge for committing crimes.
Have u been reading too much Harry Potter?

Nitro Zeus
10-25-2018, 09:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by piXie
Have u been reading too much Harry Potter?

space
10-25-2018, 09:47 PM

I understand your point very well, exactly the same thoughts I've had before when I was a teenager.. ofc you could learn and show some "magic" tricks and illusions without spirits intervention or vice versa.. the second one is an extremely dangerous way you'll ever face but hey, if I wasn't your brother like other male members in deen I would never bother to advice you not to involve the other world creatures in your life so that they can assist you in something or give you temporal joys in your short life. Sure, I myself wouldn't mind to see some weird unusual wonders but it's impossible unless Allah our Lord swt will show you and me. Make constantly sincere dua and in sha Allah you'll get all what you desire anytime soon

Nitro Zeus
10-25-2018, 09:48 PM

Nitro Zeus
10-25-2018, 09:50 PM
I understand your point very well, exactly the same thoughts I've had before when I was a teenager.. ofc you could learn and show some "magic" tricks and illusions without spirits intervention or vice versa.. the second one is an extremely dangerous way you'll ever face but hey, if I wasn't your brother like other male members in deen I would never bother to advice you not to involve the other world creatures in your life so that they can assist you in something or give you temporal joys in your short life. Sure, I myself wouldn't mind to see some weird unusual wonders but it's impossible unless Allah our Lord swt will show you and me. Make constantly sincere dua and in sha Allah you'll get all what you desire anytime soon
Oh, so I can perform magic unless, I have to ask the Lord God’s permission?

space
10-25-2018, 09:58 PM
Oh, so I can perform magic according to God’s permission?

unfortunately, I'm not عليم‎ ('alim) to tell the religious things but if it's not against our religion laws and if it's not haram then it's ok.. even if you had such unusual abilities like telekinesis or telepathy given by Allah (without jinn help) it wouldn't make you an apostate, but if you intentionally commit shirk to call up a king of demons for some reason, then it's certainly not ok :d

Nitro Zeus
10-25-2018, 10:08 PM
unfortunately, I'm not عليم‎ ('alim) to tell the religious things but if it's not against our religion laws and if it's not haram then it's ok.. even if you had such unusual abilities like telekinesis or telepathy given by Allah (without jinn help) it wouldn't make you an apostate, but if you intentionally commit shirk to call up a king of demons for some reason, then it's certainly not ok :d
Are demons another kind of spiritual beings beside Jinns? If for example, I were to be born with the natural abilities( Telekinesis and Telepathy), then how do I know that what I have, it is not from the help of Jinns, but a gift from God? Because, this is bit of confusing to me.

space
10-25-2018, 10:17 PM
Are demons another kind of spiritual beings beside Jinns?

there are shayateen among mankind and jinn

note*
ghost, poltergeist, werewolves, vampires, fairies, goblins, dwarfs, elves, leprechauns, dragons, bigfoot, UFO, mermaids, warlocks, wendigo and others are actually demons/devils = shayateen among jinns

If for example, I were to be born with the natural abilities( Telekinesis and Telepathy), then how do I know that what I have, it is not from the help of Jinns, but a gift from God? Because, this is bit of confusing to me.

very easy recognizable, if you'll hear ayat al-Kursi or Azan and you're losing your abilities means demons helped you.. otherwise, it's a gift given by Allah

Nitro Zeus
10-25-2018, 10:23 PM

note*
ghost, poltergeist, werewolves, vampires, fairies, goblins, dwarfs, elves, leprechauns, dragons, bigfoot, UFO, mermaids, warlocks, wendigo and others are actually demons/devils = shayateen among jinns

very easy recognizable, if you'll hear ayat al-Kursi or Azan and you're losing your abilities means demons helped you.. otherwise, it's a gift given by Allah
Ooo, thanx for this. I wished for long time to be gifted with such abilities… I’d be the happiest boy ever if I were to be gifted.

Nitro Zeus
10-25-2018, 10:24 PM

note*

Can you prove that are “ghost”, “goblins” etc…? Can you prove their existence? I’m sorry, but I can’t find any evidence for your claims that:

Goblins
Warlocks
Elves
Mermaids
Leprechauns
Bigfoot
Dragons
Ghost
Poltergeist
Dwarves

Exist. They are all mythological creatures, there’s no evidence for this. Hence they do not exist, they are just imaginary creature invented by us.

space
10-25-2018, 10:28 PM
Can you prove that are “ghost”, “goblins” etc…? Can you prove their existence?

ofc they do, if their existence is mentioned in the Quran and sunnah. Jinns are able to appear in any shape whenever and wherever they wish, it's one of their abilities unlike human beings

Nitro Zeus
10-25-2018, 10:30 PM
ofc they do, if their existence is mentioned in the Quran and sunnah. Jinns are able to appear in any shape whenever and wherever they wish, it's one of their abilities unlike human beings
This I know what’s their abilities. I thought you meant, real creatures( without Jinns to disguise in anything they want to).

Mandy
10-25-2018, 10:33 PM
Are demons another kind of spiritual beings beside Jinns? If for example, I were to be born with the natural abilities( Telekinesis and Telepathy), then how do I know that what I have, it is not from the help of Jinns, but a gift from God? Because, this is bit of confusing to me.
You do realise this makes no sense at all. You can argue all you want with the "what if" but as far as you know, you were not created that way. Why ask what something that is not would be like if it was??

Nitro Zeus
10-25-2018, 10:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mandy
You do realise this makes no sense at all. You can argue all you want with the "what if" but as far as you know, you were not created that way. Why ask what something that is not would be like if it was??
I just wanted to know. What’s the big deal? I thought that anyone has right to ask anything.

Live an answer here, and tomorrow I’ll answer it. Good night guys, in Romania is night, and I wanna go to sleep.

space
10-25-2018, 10:37 PM
This I know what’s their abilities. I thought you meant, real creatures( without Jinns to disguise in anything they want to).

folk tales, legends and myths didn't come out of nothing.. they have been appearing in front of humans many times and they can still appear if Allah wills

space
10-25-2018, 10:44 PM
I just wanted to know. What’s the big deal? I thought that anyone has right to ask anything.

Live an answer here, and tomorrow I’ll answer it. Good night guys, in Romania is night, and I wanna go to sleep.

I gave you answer above

Umm Malik
10-25-2018, 11:21 PM
Please don't do that
I advice from my experience with this
You know when u involve with this kind of things the first thing you will lose is your concentration so please don't do that because you will regret about every single moments with this
I used to do that when I was young and I do it just out of curiosity and losing time but I didn't even know that it was sihr
I started to get panic attacks and feel like I am not okay and one day my uncle tell me what this book you are reading I told him it just a book I read and I don't know exactly what is about
He told me that is sihr
And at that time I realise that all that suffering began since the day I tried to follow that book
And when I repent to Allah everything changed in my life Alhamdulillah
There is no benefits in sihr
And of course it's the major sin in islam because it's association partners with Allah and that's what I realised lately that it was calling upon some shayatins names
Alhamdulillah for Allah's guidance.

xboxisdead
10-25-2018, 11:29 PM
OP
Please do not do sihr. It is will lead you out of the fold of Islam. As for Jinns they are doppelganger by nature.....meaning they can change shape to any form, except for angels and prophets. They can have the shape of your mother or father and have all his or her personality and traits including their memory and you can touch their body and feel the human touch and heat from the human touch..including the smell of your mother or father....but that is what doppelganger is. They are shapeshifters and that is what Jinns are...they are shapeshifters. They can have the shape of a crow and feathers will fall of their wings as they fly and decide later to change to a fluffy cat if they wanted ..and that feather is still on the floor. They are body shapeshifter and therefore they can come to any shape or size. That is power given exclusively to them with other powers. Heck, they can throw the cup from the table and make it smash right into the wall just for the fun of scaring you and you cannot see them or touch them. But that is not ghost...that is Jinn. They can make you believe it is ghost to put you astray but they are jinn.

That is what the Dajjal is using in his minions to trick people into showing his powers ...but all they are...are jinns and jinns are stupid. They are little children in mind and many of them are..well...perverts and twisted :o:o

SO DO NOT SOCIALIZE WITH THEM PLEASE. DON'T DO SIHR PLEASE.

NO GIRLFRIENDS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HakimPtsid
10-26-2018, 04:07 AM
Put very, very simply (since my post didn't get accepted): Magic isn't real, it's a myth. Magic doesn't exist.

There is nothing wrong with stage Illusionism either (which is what the OP is talking about)

Cheers

Nitro Zeus
10-26-2018, 04:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by xboxisdead
OP
Please do not do sihr. It is will lead you out of the fold of Islam. As for Jinns they are doppelganger by nature.....meaning they can change shape to any form, except for angels and prophets. They can have the shape of your mother or father and have all his or her personality and traits including their memory and you can touch their body and feel the human touch and heat from the human touch..including the smell of your mother or father....but that is what doppelganger is. They are shapeshifters and that is what Jinns are...they are shapeshifters. They can have the shape of a crow and feathers will fall of their wings as they fly and decide later to change to a fluffy cat if they wanted ..and that feather is still on the floor. They are body shapeshifter and therefore they can come to any shape or size. That is power given exclusively to them with other powers. Heck, they can throw the cup from the table and make it smash right into the wall just for the fun of scaring you and you cannot see them or touch them. But that is not ghost...that is Jinn. They can make you believe it is ghost to put you astray but they are jinn.

That is what the Dajjal is using in his minions to trick people into showing his powers ...but all they are...are jinns and jinns are stupid. They are little children in mind and many of them are..well...perverts and twisted :o:o

SO DO NOT SOCIALIZE WITH THEM PLEASE. DON'T DO SIHR PLEASE.

NO GIRLFRIENDS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alright, calm down. I got it.

xboxisdead
10-26-2018, 05:07 AM
Alright, calm down. I got it.
Phew...:Emoji45:

space
10-26-2018, 11:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by HakimPtsid
Put very, very simply (since my post didn't get accepted): Magic isn't real, it's a myth. Magic doesn't exist.

There is nothing wrong with stage Illusionism either (which is what the OP is talking about)

Cheers

huh? Going by your logic, those magic tricks performed by magicians in the time of Musa weren't real?

ZeeshanParvez
10-26-2018, 11:39 AM
You shouldn't have a girlfriend.

keiv
10-26-2018, 01:24 PM

You want to learn tricks, but don’t want to deceive people? The very idea of “magic” tricks is to deceive people through illusions. On top of that, you want to learn this in order to impress other people, let alone a girlfriend? Cmon bro get your priorities straightened out. You don’t become rich in intelligence by learning tricks.

MazharShafiq
10-26-2018, 04:48 PM
If you apply your skills and minds to other good things instead of magic, it will be better for you.

Nitro Zeus
10-26-2018, 04:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MazharShafiq
If you apply your skills and minds to other good things instead of magic, it will be better for you.
Uhh, actually I don’t mean by magic magic, like disbelievers do perform. When I say “magic” I mean not the real one, I mean metaphorically, ironically. Because, heck I do not have the courage to perform the evil magic which disbelievers and the Satan do performs. I do only for amusement. Because, everyone has right to enjoy himself, right?

sister herb
10-26-2018, 04:57 PM
I want to improve my intelligence, I want to become rich in intelligence. And of course, it is not my intention to commit any sin, my intention is to get very rich in knowledge,
Salam alaykum

If you want to increase your intelligence and knowledge, focus for your studies and study hard. Card tricks don´t help you in this case.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.