View Full Version : Marriage and true love

Desert
10-27-2018, 08:47 PM
Salam...

You know how Muslims get married
They can't love each other right?...
Like saying I love you
It's shirk
So the love they have for each other had to be for the sake of Allaah in order to raise good Muslim kids they have to live and die..for Allah
Not self satisfaction....isn't it?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
10-28-2018, 11:55 AM
walaikumasalaam

No you have the wrong idea there. Shirk is when you associate partners wih Allah swt. You can say I Love you to your spouse as this will increase your love and make the relationship stronger. As long as you do not go to an extreme and start worshipping your spouse. Love between husband and wife is halaal and is encouraged in Islam.

anatolian
10-28-2018, 02:49 PM
As the Prophet Aleyhisselam said “You cant have imaan unless you love each other”. Whats the purpose of marriage if you dont love your spouse and whats the purpose of love if you dont reveal it.

MazharShafiq
10-28-2018, 06:09 PM
There is no restriction on the love of husband and wife in Islam. But rather, if the husband and wife see each other in love, then they get reward

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Desert
10-28-2018, 06:56 PM
I miss my ex husband i mean I loved him it just did not work out as I got jealous he took a second wife on me...

azc
10-29-2018, 05:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
As the Prophet Aleyhisselam said “You cant have imaan unless you love each other”. Whats the purpose of marriage if you dont love your spouse and whats the purpose of love if you dont reveal it.
Will you give source of this hadith, bro

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.