/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Unable to do tayyumum

Desert
10-29-2018, 11:54 AM
As salam alaikum..

What do I do if I'm healthy but I just can't move my body to do wudu...
Is sala h valid if I don't even do tayyummum?...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
10-29-2018, 04:22 PM
If you can't do wudhu then do tayammum. It's obligatory for salah.

You can take help of other person for performing wudhu/tayammum

- - - Updated - - -

:wa:

Desert
10-29-2018, 06:04 PM
I read from a shaykh that even a 65 year old is not excused if he does taymmumm ...when water is available that his salah...is invalid if water is available if he does taymummum...

So it makes me wonder if I should even care about salah...anymore...

azc
10-30-2018, 05:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Desert
I read from a shaykh that even a 65 year old is not excused if he does taymmumm ...when water is available that his salah...is invalid if water is available if he does taymummum...

So it makes me wonder if I should even care about salah...anymore...
If a person fears his sickness will increase or his cure will be delayed by using water, then only he may make Tayammum. This could be done in even though it be with the assistance of somebody.

Salaat may be performed lying down only if one is unable to even sit and read the Salaat. This is done by lying on your back and placing a pillow behind your head, thereby, facing towards the Qibla and raising the knee if possible. (Tahtaawi pg.234)

Note: Nobody, while being sick, is exempted from praying salah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.