/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How do I know that I’m on my way to get very very closer to God?

Nitro Zeus
10-29-2018, 09:34 PM
I’m asking this because, I’ve seen several signs that when I make Du’a( not necessarily to be from Quran) then my Du’a is answered. And also when for example, last time when I woke up and wanted to prepare my school bag for going to school( in haste) because I woke up by mistake late, then I got very angry because I couldn’t find my biology note book, and I asked my mother’s permission to let me stay at home so that the teacher won’t listen to me. But later, something come up in my mind, someone from my mind told me, “you better go school even though you didn’t find your note book nor studied in biology, so that your teacher won’t get mad at you. If you stay at home, she will get very at you that she punish you wish F.” And so, I listened to my conscious, and went to school while saying out of anger, “goddamn it!!! Why life has to be so difficult? I wish for reversal of time so that I may fix the mistake I did yesterday.”

But when I arrived at school, I just waited without hope that she won’t listen to me, and I was thinking that if I were to make Du’a to God To Make my teacher not to listen to me, then God wouldn’t answer my Du’a because I was thinking that I don’t deserve to be saved from failing due to the fact that I haven’t studied on purpose and I was deeply regretting. And when Biology subject arrived, the teacher came, and then she haven’t even listened to me. It was like a surprise.

Even if I didn’t prayed for long time, I still do things which God pleases. And also, I try my best to stay out of shirk as much as I can.

Do you guys think that I’m almost very near to God? Is this one of the signs that I’m close to become a pious Muslim?

And of course, I have did many Duas in past, some are not answered, and I haven’t give up. I continued ‘till my Du’as are answered.

Will I get rewarded for doing so?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
10-30-2018, 03:06 AM
Rasulullah (sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) was asked, ‘Which people are the best?’ He said, ‘Those with pure hearts and truthful tongues’. They said, ‘We know the meaning of truthful tongues, but what is pure hearts?’ Nabi (sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) replied, ‘[It is that heart which is] having Taqwa (conscious of Allah), clean, sinless, and has no injustice nor envy or jealousy/malice’

-Sunan Ibn Majah, Hadith: 4216.

emem.masorong
10-30-2018, 03:38 AM
The fact that you are making effort to be a pious Muslim makes God get close to you.

azc
10-30-2018, 04:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by emem.masorong
The fact that you are making effort to be a pious Muslim makes God get close to you.
May Allah :swt1: make us all good Muslims. Ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
10-30-2018, 05:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by emem.masorong
Do you even see from me that I’m trying to be a pious Muslim in my way?

azc
10-30-2018, 06:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Do you even see from me that I’m trying to be a pious Muslim in my way?
I think everyone should try to become a pious Muslim. Shouldn't we

MazharShafiq
10-30-2018, 08:01 AM
It is also necessary to worship God as well as worship the Almighty to get closer to Allaah. Our hands and tongues can not attack any of the creatures of God by this deeds we can closer to Allah .

Nitro Zeus
10-30-2018, 03:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MazharShafiq
It is also necessary to worship God as well as worship the Almighty to get closer to Allaah. Our hands and tongues can not attack any of the creatures of God by this deeds we can closer to Allah .
If I’ll become a pious Muslim, then what are the things which I can ask? I mean, right now, I’m a weak Muslim due to the fact that I haven’t prayed for long time, doing sometimes sins and also I do seek His forgiveness almost every night.

Now for example, I don’t have the right to ask for example a table from Heaven with food, because I’m not a pious Muslim yet. But what are the things which it has been unlocked of wishes which he can wish when a Muslim has become a pious Muslim? Will I ever know? Or that is a secret? Because, I’m curious to know wether I’m on my way to become a pious or not. And also I’m curious to know what are things a pious may wish to have or happen. You know what I’m trying to say?

azc
10-30-2018, 04:42 PM
“O ye who believe! Fear Allah :swt1: and be with those who are true (in word and deed).”(Quran, 9:119)

“And whoever fears Allah, He will make for him ease in his matter.”(Quran, 65:4)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.