/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am so humbled and grateful

ACEDIslam
10-30-2018, 04:44 AM
Salaam Alaykum

Due to my arrogance and anger, I left Islam.

I was inspired to come back, alhamdulillah. Certainly the work of Allah. I began thinking about Islam one day, and I felt Allah. It hit me like a ton of bricks. I was overcome.
I went back to the mosque expecting to be rejected. Head low in shame, I walked up to the Imam and one of the brothers and said "If you want me to go, I'll go. I'm sorry." They smiled and told me I was welcome, this is the house of Allah and belongs to everyone, and no one has a right to tell me I should go. They welcomed me back and the Imam embraced me. I did the prayer and had a long conversation with old friends. They asked for my help. I am in training to become an addictions/mental health counselor and they would like to grant me the opportunity to help members of our community struggling with those issues.

I am so humbled and grateful. I was given a new Quran (I do not know arabic, so I read the Saheeh International English translation. It is my favorite of all translations).

A couple years back, due to my anger and arrogance, I trolled this forum and ended up getting banned. I said terrible things. I want to offer to my brothers and sisters a sincere apology. I am so sorry. Please forgive me. Praise Allah, I am back. I will seek forgiveness from Allah and move forward. I look forward to posting here and thank you for having me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
10-30-2018, 07:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ACEDIslam
Salaam Alaykum

Due to my arrogance and anger, I left Islam.

I was inspired to come back, alhamdulillah. Certainly the work of Allah. I began thinking about Islam one day, and I felt Allah. It hit me like a ton of bricks. I was overcome.
I went back to the mosque expecting to be rejected. Head low in shame, I walked up to the Imam and one of the brothers and said "If you want me to go, I'll go. I'm sorry." They smiled and told me I was welcome, this is the house of Allah and belongs to everyone, and no one has a right to tell me I should go. They welcomed me back and the Imam embraced me. I did the prayer and had a long conversation with old friends. They asked for my help. I am in training to become an addictions/mental health counselor and they would like to grant me the opportunity to help members of our community struggling with those issues.

I am so humbled and grateful. I was given a new Quran (I do not know arabic, so I read the Saheeh International English translation. It is my favorite of all translations).

A couple years back, due to my anger and arrogance, I trolled this forum and ended up getting banned. I said terrible things. I want to offer to my brothers and sisters a sincere apology. I am so sorry. Please forgive me. Praise Allah, I am back. I will seek forgiveness from Allah and move forward. I look forward to posting here and thank you for having me.
:wa:

May Allah :swt1: keep you steadfast on deen. Ameen

Welcome back to Islam and forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Plz go to setting and change your religion.

What's your user name in past.

MazharShafiq
10-30-2018, 07:53 AM
well come back with joy and deep of heart
Islam is a religion that when it comes to its true heart, it becomes difficult to extract it. The door of Allah is a door where a sinful person returns, neither fear of being expelled from there. It does not happen, nor does any curse cry of blasphemies, Allah purifies His bond with His heart.

BeTheChange
10-30-2018, 12:26 PM
Walaikumasalaam

Alhamdulilah i am very happy for you. Stay connected and if you need anything or are feeling low again let us know insha Allah. We will help. Learn and grow from your mistakes insha Allah. Grow a connection a bond with Allah swt because if you have Allah swt you will realise you don't need anything else. Keep praying insha Allah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ACEDIslam
10-30-2018, 03:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
:wa:

May Allah :swt1: keep you steadfast on deen. Ameen

Welcome back to Islam and forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Plz go to setting and change your religion.

What's your user name in past.
Thank you all so much! I don't remember what my user name(s) were, but I can find out. When I have time I will search through old emails and let you all know.

And I will change my religion immediately. Thanks for reminding me.

ACEDIslam
10-30-2018, 03:35 PM
I am unsure how to do it. Will ask in the help desk.

azc
10-30-2018, 04:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ACEDIslam
I am unsure how to do it. Will ask in the help desk.
yes, or can seek help of any mod or admin @AabiruSabeel to change your religion in profile

Futuwwa
10-30-2018, 04:57 PM
I was going to reply to your first thread, but looks like the need to do so has decreased somewhat. That's good news. I would welcome you back to the Deen, but that would be to imply that you left, and that's an assertion I would not dare make.

I would say this though: Don't let anyone tell you what you must believe to be a Muslim. Not some random guy at the mosque, not some random keyboard warrior at Islamicboard, not the imam, not some guy with a scholarly-looking website. Examine and evaluate everything that anyone tells you. That is what I have done.

Everyone else, please cease and desist with digging into his past, wondering what his previous username might have been. The sincerely repentant are within their rights to hide their old sins. What you are doing is nothing short of voyeurism.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.