/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Would you marry someone with heart disease?

Studentofdeed
10-30-2018, 03:57 PM
I'm wondering on whether a person with an heart issue should be married? If a person has heart problems and is on heart medication, should they seek marriage or give up the possibility of having a normal life? The doctors told me that with medication i am expected to live a normal life with healthy diet and exercise but if things ever get worse...i may need a heart transplant. So since there is a possibility of this and health issues, should I still seek marriage? And if so what do I tell her?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
10-30-2018, 04:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Studentofdeed
I'm wondering on whether a person with an heart issue should be married? If a person has heart problems and is on heart medication, should they seek marriage or give up the possibility of having a normal life? The doctors told me that with medication i am expected to live a normal life with healthy diet and exercise but if things ever get worse...i may need a heart transplant. So since there is a possibility of this and health issues, should I still seek marriage? And if so what do I tell her?
so sad to know this. May Allah :swt1: give you complete shifa and long life. Ameen

You should apprise her of your disease. Let her decide.

Studentofdeed
10-30-2018, 04:41 PM
Jazakallah khayran brother,
I know this all a test but I want opinion and advice. Should I still seek marriage or should I not marry because I do not wish to ruin someone else's life

azc
10-30-2018, 04:53 PM
Jazakallah khayran brother,
I know this all a test but I want opinion and advice. Should I still seek marriage or should I not marry because I do not wish to ruin someone else's life
May Allah :swt1: bless you with successful surgery so that you can do nikah after it.

If she wants to marry despite knowing it ask her to wait till then and doing dua.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Studentofdeed
10-30-2018, 05:39 PM
Wait sorry...I'm not having open heart surgery. I am saying worst case scenario if my heart ever reaches has that point. Right now, alhamduallah I am stabilized and the medication is predicted to keep my heart strong. Doctors say with medication, I can live a normal average life. My point is should I still seek marriage when there is a possibility that my heart can go bad?

anatolian
10-30-2018, 05:59 PM
Yes marry as the doctors say but just mention this to your prospective spouse so that she can decide.

BeTheChange
10-30-2018, 06:03 PM
Alhamdulilah may Allah make it easy for you and us Ameen. You know you have a heart disease but there will be people with unknown hidden diseases lurking inside them. Be honest. Be open about your health situation and seek marriage. All of us have a ticking clock over our heads. Death is not in our control. In the meantime live life the best you can. Jazaka Allah.

Studentofdeed
10-30-2018, 06:51 PM
Jazakallah khayran again to you all. May allah give you jannah al firdaous

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.