/* */

PDA

View Full Version : It is 100% prohibited to wish for death to come on yourself? Is that wish rejected no

Nitro Zeus
10-31-2018, 04:21 PM
I’m asking this question because, log time ago, when I get really angry very often, I started to wish for death to come upon me, because I couldn’t resist any longer with too many problems. And later, I realized that if I keep continue to wish for death, then for sure death will come upon me, and that made me scared.

Will this kind of wish be accepted or rejected in start? And cannot be answered nor accepted no matter what reason I have?

Sometimes, I wish for death to come upon me without my intention, I just uttered the words out of anger.

Please tell me, it’s important to know.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
11-01-2018, 07:01 PM
Asalamualykum

Please read

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/4659...hing-for-death

It is better if you ask Allah swt to purify you from your sins than wish for death. See it as a challenge, as a means of cleaning yourself from the sins you bave committed and see it as an opportunity to get closer to Allah swt.

Not everyone gets this opportunity. Say Alhamdulilah.

Nitro Zeus
11-01-2018, 07:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Asalamualykum

Please read

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/4659...hing-for-death

It is better if you ask Allah swt to purify you from your sins than wish for death. See it as a challenge, as a means of cleaning yourself from the sins you bave committed and see it as an opportunity to get closer to Allah swt.

Not everyone gets this opportunity. Say Alhamdulilah.

Ooo, so if I get problems due to the fact that I have done with my own hands or just like this, it is due to the fact that God wants me to get closer to Him even if I have problems done with my own hands? And that kind of thinking “wishing for death” is a Satanic whisper? So when prophet Muhammad forbade is to pray for death to come upon one of us, this will be definitely rejected by God. Am I right? What exactly means “makrooh”?

BeTheChange
11-01-2018, 07:51 PM
Makrooh means disliked.

Only Allah swt knows whether or not your call will be rejected. There are special times where the likelihood of prayers being answered is increased i.e. on Fridays, after studying the deen of Allah, when sick etc. so it is better if you do not wish for death.

Your time of death, your day, the place you will die etc. has all been written for you so why wish for something that will inevitably happen? Death is certain. Let it be an honourable death and let your meeting with Allah swt be a pleasing one Ameen.

Allah swt could be testing you to bring you closer to HIM insha Allah or cleansing you of your sins. My friend it is a win win situation Alhamdulilah. A Muslim never loses. Alhamdulilah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
11-01-2018, 08:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Makrooh means disliked.

Only Allah swt knows whether or not your call will be rejected. There are special times where the likelihood of prayers being answered is increased i.e. on Fridays, after studying the deen of Allah, when sick etc. so it is better if you do not wish for death.

Your time of death, your day, the place you will die etc. has all been written for you so why wish for something that will inevitably happen? Death is certain. Let it be an honourable death and let your meeting with Allah swt be a pleasing one Ameen.

Allah swt could be testing you to bring you closer to HIM insha Allah or cleansing you of your sins. My friend it is a win win situation Alhamdulilah. A Muslim never loses. Alhamdulilah.

So I can get my wish answered on every hour of Friday? I can make Du’a even if I did not made ablution? My Du’a is answered even though I haven’t done ablution?

One thing. Even if for example, right now I’m punished in the worldly life by God, should I be happy that I’m punished in worldly life instead of being punished in Hereafter? Or what? And if I’ll be punished in the worldly life, then will I be exempted from the Punished of Purgatory and Hereafter?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.