/* */

PDA

View Full Version : On the day of qiyamma

jameelash
10-31-2018, 06:37 PM
Hazrat Abu Dardaa (radhiyallahu anhu) reports that Rasulullah (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) said: “I will be the first person who will be granted permission to make sajdah before Allah Ta‘ala on the day of Qiyaamah, and I will be the first person to lift my head from sajdah. I will then look ahead of me and will recognize my ummat from the other ummats. I will then turn my gaze behind me, and on the right and left, and recognize my ummat from the other ummats.” A Sahaabi asked, “O Rasulullah (sallallahu alaihi wasallam), how will you recognize your ummat from the other ummats, despite there being such a large number of people present who will consist of people from the time of Hazrat Nuh (alaihis salaam) till the time of your ummat?” Rasulullah (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) replied, “I will recognize them through their foreheads and limbs which will be illuminated with a special noor on account of them performing wudhu for salaah. No other nation will be blessed with this (honour of noor emanating from the limbs of wudhu) besides them (my ummat). I will also recognize them while they will be receiving their book of deeds in their right hand, and I will recognize them at the time their children will be walking and moving in front of

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!