/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Filmed Debate: Salvation in Islam & Christianity

Scimitar
11-01-2018, 03:14 PM
Ustadh Adnan Rashid and Reverend Samuel Green debate the topic of salvation from the faith traditions of Islam and Christianity.

Filmed 24th October 2018 at Kingston University by Dawah Digital

© 2018 Dawah Digital All Rights Reserved

If you liked this video, please kindly consider subscribing for more in sh'Allah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
11-01-2018, 05:49 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Bushwackk my friend;

I think the video highlights that no one really know how we will be judged. If you are a Muslim; you can only strive to be the best Muslim possible. If you are a Christian, then you should also strive to be the best Christian possible.

It is reported that the prophet pbuh, said; and I know not what shall be done with me or with you.

However we look at salvation, the bottom line seems to be that we are all sinners; we do not really earn or deserve it, rather it is given through the mercy and forgiveness of God.

Blessings

Eric

BeTheChange
11-01-2018, 06:26 PM
Eric H it is always a pleasure to read your posts. Well done for practising your religion when many have left Christianity and moved to a secular ideology. I admire you for at least sticking to your religion. Christianity is better than secularism. At least one is worshipping Allah swt. May Allah swt bless you and guide you to the truth Ameen. Thank you.

Insha Allah i will watch the video soon. Not sure how soon because i am currently listening to a series of lectures but soon insha Allah. Keep up the good work masha Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.