/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Becareful

jameelash
11-02-2018, 06:05 PM
dont know it’s true . But it can happen

On my way home today at around 8: 15 pm, as soon as I took a right turn from star gate towards old terminal, a policeman signalled me to stop.

As I stopped, he asked me to open the trunk of the car. I opened the trunk from inside and was about to step down, but the policeman said, “Ok Ok u may go.”

I started my car and started driving, but something struck my mind, as from my rear view mirror, I saw one of the policemen immediately on his phone.

I went a bit ahead and finding a good road light stopped my car. Switching off the engine I went and opened my car trunk.

Guess what.... I was shocked to see two small zip lock pouches with white crystals inside. I was numbed but just decided to throw it away and thanked God for saving me from such rascals who would have caught me in a drug related case.

The policemen must have informed their Bhai standing at the next checkpoint to get hold of so and so car number.

I was correct in my guess. Approx half a mile later I was stopped by another policeman. This time too I was asked to open my trunk.

Now I got down, went behind and opened the trunk physically. I'm sure they must have been puzzled and surprised that they did not find anything.

*Please don’t open your car trunk from inside, for anyone, even at Malls. Always step down and open the trunk with keys and permit searching under your own

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
11-02-2018, 07:29 PM
Pay thanks to Allah :swt1: by giving sadqah

BeTheChange
11-02-2018, 07:53 PM
Yes true. The elite thrive on this character assassination, framing individuals and using bullying tactics for their own evil agenda.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.