/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What does this mean?

emem.masorong
11-03-2018, 07:59 AM
The Prophet (saw) saw me wearing old, tattered clothes, and asked me, “Do you have any wealth?” I said, “Yes.” He said, “What kind of wealth?” I said, “All that Allah has given me of camels and sheep.” He said, “Then show the generous blessings that He has given you.” (Narrated by Ahmad)

Does it mean that if I will go out for example, and I have this poor in quality clothes, but I like, and a stylish and rich-looking cloth, I should choose the rich-looking clothe? Or does it simply mean what is better for me? What is good? Generous blessings, he says. What if the poor clothe has blessing in it?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MazharShafiq
11-03-2018, 02:57 PM
The person whom Allah has expanded is good according to its expansion and wearing good but not to show off its purpose.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!