/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can you help me with what this means?

emem.masorong
11-03-2018, 09:26 AM
In an agreed upon hadeeth, the Prophet (s.a.a.w.) said, "If I had as much gold as the weight of Uhud, it would not please me to have a single dinar out of it with me after the passage of three days, but I would hold back something for the repayment of a debt. I would distribute it among the slaves of Allah like this and like this and like this.'' And he (PBUH) pointed in front of him, and on his right side and on his left side. We then walked a little further and he (PBUH) said: "The rich would be poor on the Day of Resurrection, except he who spent like this and like this and like this,". and he pointed as he did the first time. "But such persons are few".

How does the Prophet wants the rich to spend in such a way he describes as, "like this and like this and like this?" Those rich who will be exempted if they spent on such a way? What is that way? And is the rich what he is telling who is exempted if they spent on such a way or is it still the poor?

Thank you so much and may Allah grant us Jannah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.