/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Allowing non Muslim to pray

Nightloses
11-05-2018, 11:45 PM
Alhamdulilah, I’m able to pray at school. I asked my teacher and she allowed me to pray in a class where no body is there. My question is, what if I was a teacher and a non Muslim asks me if he is allowed to pray in my class room, what should I say? Do I allow him/her to pray and let worship other than Allah or commit shirk?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
emem.masorong
11-06-2018, 12:43 AM
Allow him/her to go his/her own way like the last two sentences of Al-Kafirun. "To you be your way, and to me mine". If they allow you to worship your God, allow them to worship theirs. You can show them the straight path or the truth by being yourself and being a good model so they will think Islam is good and they erase in their minds the misconceptions about the religion.

keiv
11-06-2018, 11:17 PM
See what some of our great leaders have done and let us know what you think:

https://michaelruark.wordpress.com/2...bn-al-khattab/

Umar ibn al-Khattab – Peace Pioneer – Michael Ruark
Umar, also spelled Omar (Arabic: عمر بن الخطاب‎, translit.-ʿUmar ibn Al-Khattāb, Umar Son of Al-Khattab, born c.583 CE-– died 3 November 644 CE), was one of the most powerful and influential Muslim caliphs in history. He was a senior Sahaba of the Islamic prophet Muhammad. He succeeded Abu Bakr (632–634) as the second caliph of…...

azc
11-07-2018, 03:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nightloses
Alhamdulilah, I’m able to pray at school. I asked my teacher and she allowed me to pray in a class where no body is there. My question is, what if I was a teacher and a non Muslim asks me if he is allowed to pray in my class room, what should I say? Do I allow him/her to pray and let worship other than Allah or commit shirk?
Yes, they should be allowed. However we should give them dawah without making any negative remarks against their religion

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.