PDA

View Full Version : Hell: Difficult for me to accept



ACEDIslam
11-06-2018, 07:40 AM
Salaam,

I walk around, seeing all the non-muslims, and I think "He's going to hell" "She's going to hell" etc. I have dedicated my life to helping others, but what's the point? They're just going to burn anyway.

And I do believe it just to give a reward or punishment based on the deeds of this life. But eternity seems excessive. I am but an earthly creature, flawed and imperfect, but even I have more compassion than that. It seems to me eternity in hell is not forgiving, compassionate, or merciful. I have a difficult time accepting in a God who would commit such an evil on humanity. I have trouble accepting a God who hates His own creation, nay, despises His creation.

Mother Theresa, who dedicated her life to helping others, is burning until her skin melts, then is replaced with a new skin until that one melts, forever. Because she chose the wrong religion. Because she chose to see signs in christianity and not in Islam.

Eternity in hell is unjust even for the worst of sinners. Even Jeffrey Dahmer should be brought out and forgiven after a specified time. Why must Allah's love be conditional rather than unconditional?
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
11-06-2018, 10:31 AM
What you can do if they want to go in hell. Do they not know what the hell is.


A physical hell? Gates of Hell on Earth? Near death experiences?

A physical hell? Gates of Hell on Earth? Near death experiences?
Sorry i have a few questions that i have been pondering over and i tried to look some up but i have not gotten very far on it so i thought i would ask...
Reply

M.I.A.
11-06-2018, 10:44 AM
https://youtu.be/jV4YzOwMu6I

..thats going to rustle some jimmies unless you know a little more about mother Teresa.

I have a difficult time accepting in a God who would commit such an evil on humanity
Because she chose to see signs in christianity and not in Islam.
..yeah, maybe your not getting it.. is there a God besides your God? I mean literally is there anything other than the creator of the heavens and the earth.. and all things in between.

Because then his "only way" would be a beneficial way.. and who doesn't want to get better?

Or are you just not accepting Muslims because "they chose to see signs in Islam and not Christianity" (Just realised your Muslim, but I suppose they feel the same)

I have to add that imo personally yes there is something other than God, and that is Satan who misleads mankind.

And I have to add that getting better takes some doing and at the end of it.. the conclusion is that prevention is better than cure.



It is not god that commits evil.

It is mankind.

..maybe in his name, but what do we know?



Seriously it's like proclaiming that biology is better than physics, extremely narrow minded to the point it's almost missing the point entirely.

When all you really want is for people to see and understand the truth of the universe.. Just one system.

Although poorly explained throughout the ages.. and maybe still so today.

Maybe totally misunderstood.

I walk around, seeing all the non-muslims, and I think "He's going to hell" "She's going to hell" etc. I have dedicated my life to helping others, but what's the point? They're just going to burn anyway.-
Well, the longer you stick around.. the more you can see how they progress.

What becomes of them and what becomes of you.

Even as Muslim to Muslim I would just want us to be less self destructive.. But we are who we are..

And just as prone to opposing each other as we are to opposing other "religions"

Although maybe ignorant of the fact.


I would assume that your understanding of God will save you from hell.
Reply

Alamgir
11-06-2018, 11:58 AM
Originally Posted by ACEDIslam
Salaam,

I walk around, seeing all the non-muslims, and I think "He's going to hell" "She's going to hell" etc. I have dedicated my life to helping others, but what's the point? They're just going to burn anyway.

And I do believe it just to give a reward or punishment based on the deeds of this life. But eternity seems excessive. I am but an earthly creature, flawed and imperfect, but even I have more compassion than that. It seems to me eternity in hell is not forgiving, compassionate, or merciful. I have a difficult time accepting in a God who would commit such an evil on humanity. I have trouble accepting a God who hates His own creation, nay, despises His creation.

Mother Theresa, who dedicated her life to helping others, is burning until her skin melts, then is replaced with a new skin until that one melts, forever. Because she chose the wrong religion. Because she chose to see signs in christianity and not in Islam.

Eternity in hell is unjust even for the worst of sinners. Even Jeffrey Dahmer should be brought out and forgiven after a specified time. Why must Allah's love be conditional rather than unconditional?
Walaikum Asalam

1. Just make dua that as many people as possible become great Muslims and are able to go to heaven when they die. That's all you can do along with dawah.

2. Think of hell as more of a deterrent. Also, who are you to decide what is just and what isn't? Allah (the most gracious and the most merciful) created everything and is far more intelligent than us, his opinion on what's just holds more weight than any of ours.

3. Mother Teresa was actually a terrible person, this is a common misconception.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
*charisma*
11-06-2018, 12:27 PM
Originally Posted by ACEDIslam
I walk around, seeing all the non-muslims, and I think "He's going to hell" "She's going to hell" etc. I have dedicated my life to helping others, but what's the point? They're just going to burn anyway.
1. How do you know what is in their hearts?
2. How do you know they are destined for hellfire without fully knowing their journey or ending?
3. Why does helping others have to have the condition that they must change?

Originally Posted by ACEDIslam
And I do believe it just to give a reward or punishment based on the deeds of this life. But eternity seems excessive. I am but an earthly creature, flawed and imperfect, but even I have more compassion than that. It seems to me eternity in hell is not forgiving, compassionate, or merciful. I have a difficult time accepting in a God who would commit such an evil on humanity. I have trouble accepting a God who hates His own creation, nay, despises His creation.
The purpose of everyone here on earth is solely to worship Allah. Point blank.

Why are you worried about someone else's punishment if they themselves are not?

And what gives you this sense of presumption about someone else's soul and the afterlife which are not determined until the time of death and can ONLY be determined and fully assessed by Allah? Yet I bet you barely remember your mistakes let alone have any information to assess someone else's full life.

I mean it seems you have this certainty about everyone else's afterlife more so than you do about Allah's decree, which actually sounds more judgmental on your part than anything.

And really, Jeffrey Dahmer?? You choose the most despicable human beings to pass good judgement on even though it is not in your place? Umm ok.
Don't forget victims have families. And the victims have their lives stolen from them and shortened. Remember how I said our purpose here is to worship Allah? Imagine you're killed right now while trying to navigate your faith and purpose in life? Not only would your family lose their child, but you have lost very valuable time for the benefit of your soul.
Reply

Supernova
11-06-2018, 12:53 PM
Asalaamualaykum:

My advice to you brother is to sit with an Aalim and read and understand the 5 Kalimas again together with Imaan-e-Mufassal and Imaan-e-Mujmal.

Together with that, ask him to explain the 99 Sifath (Attributes) of Allah SWT.

I can type the entire answer - but it would be too long. A verbal explanation would be more fitting as you counter-ask the information given to you.

Just as a side note: I suggest you take this as priority number one in up coming days or weeks.
Reply

urkahnkhan
11-06-2018, 03:22 PM
This topic can be resolved quite easily. First you must make tawba for standing up against Allah(swt) by questioning his judgement. Make tawba from this brother.

The truth is that there is no RIGHT OR WRONG except the word of Allah being the truth and righteous judgement. He created everything and none has more judgement quality then him.

He fashioned your form in that specfic way you are today, he gave you ability to speak and ability to see than how can you question him and his judgement?

When Allah speaks about the Taifa mansura(The victorious group). He says they are pleased with him and he is pleased with them.

What dose this mean. It means if he even commanded them to kill the entire world they would carry it out or if he even told them to kill themselves they would do it right away without any problems.

Example: Ibrahim(as) was shown a dream where he sacrifices his son whom he loved dearly but the next day Ibrahim didn't ask any further clarifications but understand it as command from Allah and went ahead to sacrifice his son for Allah(swt) but Allah send an angel to stop him because he was seconds away from carrying it out and this is called ''Ihsaan'' which is the highest level of sincerity.

What is the moral of this story? Is having clear faith and after that they told him that we have chosen you as leader of faith to humanity.

There is also another time where he was told to leave his new born child and wife in the middle of the desert in Makkah and it was not populated at all and this was huge trial for him and he did it without hesitation. Because this was a man who was obedient and sincere towards his creator.

So forget about questioning Allah but if Allah even asks you to destroy yourself or to take your own life you must not hesitate because this is true faith and if Allah commands you to kill off all of humanity then do not hesitate either and take them out as he has commanded.

What is the wisdom behind this? Because his WORD is THE TRUTH and nothing is above his WORD. He created morality to begin with so how can you question the being who created the morality you have within you to begin with because that is what made you feel sympathy towards this people right? but he created that affection and morality in you. The TRUTH is his WORD not what you may feel as right or wrong.

Make tawba from this insha-allah and his very forgiving towards his believers
Reply

ACEDIslam
11-07-2018, 07:22 AM
My apologies for my arrogance. I was in a state of inner turmoil.

I firmly believe that every soul may achieve redemption in the eyes of the lord, dead of alive, and may be brought from hellfire by Allah's will. That's what my heart tells me. I simply do not believe otherwise. If this sets me apart from Islam, or makes me not a Muslim, then consider me of the unbelievers. I will voice my concerns to Allah when I stand before Him.
Reply

urkahnkhan
11-07-2018, 11:19 AM
Originally Posted by ACEDIslam
My apologies for my arrogance. I was in a state of inner turmoil.

I firmly believe that every soul may achieve redemption in the eyes of the lord, dead of alive, and may be brought from hellfire by Allah's will. That's what my heart tells me. I simply do not believe otherwise. If this sets me apart from Islam, or makes me not a Muslim, then consider me of the unbelievers. I will voice my concerns to Allah when I stand before Him.
There is nothing wrong with what you said here. But the true condition of the believers is to say ''We hear and we obey'' But it's not we hear and we question the laws of Allah that is not faith dear brother. The heavens and the earth could go away and that simple fact won't change. That is like chellenging Allah and saying I disagree with you and that I can do better in some certain aspect such as mercy in your case.

Hope the best for you going forward
Reply

Abz2000
11-12-2018, 01:21 AM
The angels too questioned due to their limitations, but understood those limitations and obeyed - the human will inevitably go through more in the process of learning - as can be seen in the case of Adam, who stumbled along without rebelling.Wa maa kafara sulaimaan - wa laakinna asshayatueena kafaroo.
Reply

ZeeshanParvez
11-12-2018, 02:10 AM
Originally Posted by ACEDIslam

Mother Theresa, who dedicated her life to helping others, is burning until her skin melts, then is replaced with a new skin until that one melts, forever. Because she chose the wrong religion. Because she chose to see signs in christianity and not in Islam.
There is something called priorities.

Your Creator has the most right over you.

He created you.

He created the ones you love.

He created those who take care of you.

He gave you the ability to take care of others.

Without Him you are nothing.


Hence, she did what she did only because Allaah gave her the ability.

He has the most right over her and anyone else.

He demands the most respect and the most love.


Any injustice against Him is the worst of all because He has the most right over anyone.

When anyone says He has a child, the person has committed the worst of all crimes because Allaah does not have a child and He has most right over you and no one is allowed to lie about Him.

If someone swears and curses at your mother you forget all the good the person did.

Here you have a woman lying about Allaah that Jesus (peace be upon him) is His son.

This is the biggest crime possible because you are lying about the One who gave you the ability to do everything and created you. He gave you everything you have.

She will rightfully burn in hell forever.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by ACEDIslam

I firmly believe that every soul may achieve redemption in the eyes of the lord, dead of alive, and may be brought from hellfire by Allah's will. That's what my heart tells me. I simply do not believe otherwise. If this sets me apart from Islam, or makes me not a Muslim, then consider me of the unbelievers. I will voice my concerns to Allah when I stand before Him.



If that is the case then the concerns you voice in front of Allaah will do you no good.

O you who have believed, fear Allah as He should be feared and do not die except as Muslims

[Qur'aan 3:102]


Take a minute when you are free and ask yourself this?

I am willing to sacrifice my next life just because my heart and brain, both of which are known to be flawed, tell me something about the mere mortals around me regarding whom I do not even know anything except for the exterior cover they put up to the world?

People show you one face while they hide another.


You want to look at this fake face and sacrifice your next life?

You are willing to question why Allaah, the Perfect Being, does something or ordains something but have sympathy for flawed humans who show the world one face and hide another?


You look at people who would not give a hoot if you were dying hungry or starving on the street while Allaah created you, feeds you, gives you health, and every blessing you have?

You use your flawed heart and and flawed brain to reach a conclusion because you have sympathy for flawed humans who show the world one thing and hide another and then choose this over Allaah the perfect Being who is Just and Has more knowledge than the whole creation combined.

Any wise person can see how unjust a decision you have made.
Reply

xboxisdead
11-12-2018, 09:44 PM
Originally Posted by ACEDIslam
Salaam,

I walk around, seeing all the non-muslims, and I think "He's going to hell" "She's going to hell" etc. I have dedicated my life to helping others, but what's the point? They're just going to burn anyway.

And I do believe it just to give a reward or punishment based on the deeds of this life. But eternity seems excessive. I am but an earthly creature, flawed and imperfect, but even I have more compassion than that. It seems to me eternity in hell is not forgiving, compassionate, or merciful. I have a difficult time accepting in a God who would commit such an evil on humanity. I have trouble accepting a God who hates His own creation, nay, despises His creation.

Mother Theresa, who dedicated her life to helping others, is burning until her skin melts, then is replaced with a new skin until that one melts, forever. Because she chose the wrong religion. Because she chose to see signs in christianity and not in Islam.

Eternity in hell is unjust even for the worst of sinners. Even Jeffrey Dahmer should be brought out and forgiven after a specified time. Why must Allah's love be conditional rather than unconditional?
Do istigfar and do shahada and remember Allah is just. You ask why eternity? Many scholars and sheikhs answered that question. Had Allah have given a person eternity life in this world the Muslims will be forever worshiping Allah so they get eternity in paradise and the disbelievers they would have forever associated, disbelieved, mocked, insulted Allah and his prophets and angels so they get eternity in hellfire. Look at the destruction the disbelievers are doing and so many of them are finding life is unbelievable when it is based on man-made law and so many of them are trying to bring Islamic law in their lives WITHOUT THEY EVEN KNOW IT. The disbelieving woman is jealous with hatred at the believing woman....she see herself covered...her hair covered....her shame is covered....she find the Muslim woman liberated and empowered in ways that feminist can never bring such empowerment to the non-Muslim woman..even if man are tied in dog chains and walking on for legs while the non-Muslim woman take him for a walk..butt naked and abuse him....the non-Muslim woman..HATE IT...AND STILL FEEL OPPRESSED. For non-Muslims....their way of living is a failure...they are a failure and they can never do anything right. It is impossible for them to do anything right and they live an empty existence...a pointless existence....their soul is dead...starved to death for pleasure of having the tongue and heart of the non-Muslim to say la illaha ilal llah. They are broken. Defective. Zombie. They are trying to find satisfaction in worldly things and they can't get that satisfaction.

So yes...they do enter eternal hellfire...for they have had all that chance to believe and repent. But they refuse.
Reply

ACEDIslam
11-13-2018, 12:59 AM
Wow. Lovely. Admins, please change my religion from Islam to Christianity. I will find no truth here. Only hatred.
Reply

xboxisdead
11-13-2018, 01:28 AM
Originally Posted by ACEDIslam
Wow. Lovely. Admins, please change my religion from Islam to Christianity. I will find no truth here. Only hatred.
Are you serious? So let me get this straight. You decided to throw away your paradise to hellfire because you DISAPPROVE on Allah's law and how he decree's things??! Let me tell you something...let me be clear and straight with you...Allah does not need you. Allah does not need me. Allah does not need anyone. You leaving Islam will not decrease one inch of his treasures and wealth and you believing in him will not increase in his treasures or wealth. You disbelieving on him will not change his laws in any shape or form..nor will the disbelievers will eventually leave hellfire into paradise. You are his slave. Whether you believe on him or not. Whether you worship him or not. Whether you are an athiest or not. Whether you are a christian or not. You are still his slave. Worship Jesus or that cross all you want. You are still his property. You are still his slave. He will do with you whatever he wills. You worship Jesus or cross will not hurt him period and you will STILL BE RESURRECT in the day of judgement and be on his court. YOU WILL HEAR HIM SPEAK TO YOU and HE WILL ASK YOU, "Why did you associate partners with him?"

Your response will be, "Oh Allah! I disapprove on how you run your kingdom and I feel you are unjust to the criminals who associated partners to you and you had warned them and send all the prophets and you have given them endless signs and warning and they are all bald and arrogant and they know of your existence but they don't like your ruling....those people there who you promised to them high level of paradise all they had to do is believe in you, those people who you have given them chances again and again to repent..but they are arrogant and boastful and they believe they are more just than you...those people you will send them to hellfire forever...so I decided to join them in hellfire by disbelieving in you." THAT WILL BE YOUR ANSWER TO YOUR CREATOR...who have shaped you, who have given you heart, who have breathed soul in you...THAT WILL BE YOUR ANSWER?

Will you be so bold to speak it out loudly from your lips when hellfire is shown in front of your face as your eternal abode, then? So you decided to throw yourself in hellfire for bunch of evil criminals who are defective who will refuse to believe even if they are given hundred chances who want to fulfill their carnal desire!!
Reply

xboxisdead
11-13-2018, 02:55 AM
Well your true heart have come out.....you will find that no prophet is in hellfire...and when you have the fire burn your skin and scream in pain and beg to come out...you will find no one will help you then and you will be forgotten in hellfire eternity. Whether you tolerate it or not...you are there to abide forever. Never to eat to destroy your hunger except from the zakuum tree where the fruits are shaped like the devil's head who will increase your hunger and cut your stomach into thousand pieces and Allah will make you even more hungry to eat from that tree for eternity. Your face will be splashed with boiling water and your bed is of boiling oil......O Allah, protect me from the torment of hellfire ameen.
Reply

xboxisdead
11-13-2018, 03:01 AM
Let me add something to this...the worst crime on planet Earth is not pedophile, rapist, murders, psychopath killers, or people who abuse their parents or verbally abuse their parents or even slapping your own mother on the face and calling her <censor> right in front of her face. Nope. The worst crime on Earth is shirk and kufir....disbelieving on Allah supersede all the crimes on Earth and you have committed it. You are the worst criminal on planet Earth.... That is true, however, seeing you committed the worst crime on Earth because you felt sorry for the worst criminals on Earth so you joined them because you are actually demanding from Allah to be unjust and not be just...then why don't you feel sorry for the pedophile, rapists, murders, psychopath killers, or people who abuse their parents or verbally abuse their parents or even slapping their own mother on the face and calling her <censor>? Those criminals by the way I mentioned had they been Muslim and committed these crimes and worship Allah and ask for his forgiveness even if they committed all these crime and harmed billion people...that criminal in your eye...is still better than you even if you have not committed the other crimes I mentioned and he will go to paradise and you will go to hellfire.

Because your crime is more destructive than his and your crime will negate all your good deeds leaving you with no good deeds.
Reply

ACEDIslam
11-13-2018, 04:35 AM
Originally Posted by xboxisdead
Well your true heart have come out.....you will find that no prophet is in hellfire...and when you have the fire burn your skin and scream in pain and beg to come out...you will find no one will help you then and you will be forgotten in hellfire eternity. Whether you tolerate it or not...you are there to abide forever. Never to eat to destroy your hunger except from the zakuum tree where the fruits are shaped like the devil's head who will increase your hunger and cut your stomach into thousand pieces and Allah will make you even more hungry to eat from that tree for eternity. Your face will be splashed with boiling water and your bed is of boiling oil......O Allah, protect me from the torment of hellfire ameen.
Your threats don't scare me. I'll take my chances.
Reply

ACEDIslam
11-13-2018, 04:47 AM
Your hatred for the unbeliever is quite disgusting. Good to know you harbor such hatred for the non-Muslim world. Funny how you hate us but when war sweeps across your land you bang on our door as refugees.

All living creatures will eventually be brought into the grace of God. No crime is unforgivable in the eyes of God. Even the hatred and evil you as Muslims spread throughout the world.
Reply

AabiruSabeel
11-13-2018, 05:05 AM
Banned for attacking the Prophet :saws: in his deleted posts. Better educate yourself.

It's funny how you think Muslims hate the disbelievers. Rather we pity your state and warn you of the danger you're heading for. Save yourself before it gets too late.
Reply

keiv
11-13-2018, 10:27 PM
Originally Posted by ACEDIslam
Wow. Lovely. Admins, please change my religion from Islam to Christianity. I will find no truth here. Only hatred.
I hate to break this to you but Christians also believe in hell..
Reply

xboxisdead
11-13-2018, 11:00 PM
All religion believe in paradise and hellfire. However, only one religion is the one and only true religion and tell everything in clearity over all other religion and that is Islam. Islam is the only religion that talks about how the Earth orbit the sun and other planets orbit their own sun. Islam is the only religion that makes you ponder on how birds actually fly in the sky or how rain come from the cloud. Islam is the only religion that talks about certain stars that now scientists are discovering it. Islam is the only religion that talks about the parzaak...the separation of the salty sea from the non-salty sea. Islam is the only religion that speaks out gender differences and roles of the sexes. Islam is the one and only true religion...if you disbelieve on it you just simply oppressing yourself and oppressing no one and you turned off the light so you walking darkness. If you believe you only saved yourself and Allah is doing you a favor and not the other way around and turn light from darkness.

So seeing how ACEDIslam have disbelieved for bunch of criminals...he is the only one who is hurting himself and no one else. Unless he repented and returned back to Islam he will taste eternal hellfire no matter how good of a person he is in this world.
Reply

GodIsAll
11-14-2018, 03:22 AM
Originally Posted by xboxisdead
All religion believe in paradise and hellfire. However, only one religion is the one and only true religion and tell everything in clearity over all other religion and that is Islam. Islam is the only religion that talks about how the Earth orbit the sun and other planets orbit their own sun. Islam is the only religion that makes you ponder on how birds actually fly in the sky or how rain come from the cloud. Islam is the only religion that talks about certain stars that now scientists are discovering it. Islam is the only religion that talks about the parzaak...the separation of the salty sea from the non-salty sea. Islam is the only religion that speaks out gender differences and roles of the sexes. Islam is the one and only true religion...if you disbelieve on it you just simply oppressing yourself and oppressing no one and you turned off the light so you walking darkness. If you believe you only saved yourself and Allah is doing you a favor and not the other way around and turn light from darkness.

So seeing how ACEDIslam have disbelieved for bunch of criminals...he is the only one who is hurting himself and no one else. Unless he repented and returned back to Islam he will taste eternal hellfire no matter how good of a person he is in this world.
Must be nice to have all the answers and to be right all the time.
Reply

xboxisdead
11-14-2018, 03:23 AM
I have no answers and I am wrong 98%. But when it comes to Islam it is the truth. Whether you believe it or not is not my concern. If you think for a second I will say bad thing about my beautiful religion which is Islam...you are completely wrong.
Reply

GodIsAll
11-14-2018, 03:30 AM
Now, why would I think you’d do that?
Reply

emem.masorong
11-14-2018, 07:50 AM
Originally Posted by ACEDIslam
Salaam,

I walk around, seeing all the non-muslims, and I think "He's going to hell" "She's going to hell" etc. I have dedicated my life to helping others, but what's the point? They're just going to burn anyway.

And I do believe it just to give a reward or punishment based on the deeds of this life. But eternity seems excessive. I am but an earthly creature, flawed and imperfect, but even I have more compassion than that. It seems to me eternity in hell is not forgiving, compassionate, or merciful. I have a difficult time accepting in a God who would commit such an evil on humanity. I have trouble accepting a God who hates His own creation, nay, despises His creation.

Mother Theresa, who dedicated her life to helping others, is burning until her skin melts, then is replaced with a new skin until that one melts, forever. Because she chose the wrong religion. Because she chose to see signs in christianity and not in Islam.

Eternity in hell is unjust even for the worst of sinners. Even Jeffrey Dahmer should be brought out and forgiven after a specified time. Why must Allah's love be conditional rather than unconditional?
As far as I know, Allah, s.w.t. or subhanahu wa ta'ala or may he be glorified and exalted) has this special mercy. I'm not sure. I think I've read it or heard it. Astaghfirullah(I seek forgiveness from Allah) for my errors. I think, I read, as far as I remember, that Allah said in the Quran that he forgives whom he wills, as he pleases. And I also read somewhere maybe that we should never worry about this because only Allah knows who will go to heaven or hell. We cannot fully comprehend what is in the unseen.
Reply

Futuwwa
11-18-2018, 02:21 PM
How unfortunate that ACED ended like that. Had he stayed for a while and not ragequit, he might have heard that it is actually a matter of scholarly disagreement whether Hell is eternal or not.
Reply

xboxisdead
11-18-2018, 04:40 PM
Originally Posted by Futuwwa
How unfortunate that ACED ended like that. Had he stayed for a while and not ragequit, he might have heard that it is actually a matter of scholarly disagreement whether Hell is eternal or not.
I will not give a rice weight for any scholars who doubt that the kuffar and Mushrkeen will be in eternal hellfire that eventually somehow, someday...they will leave hellfire and go to paradise thus every single human being on Earth will go to paradise and hellfire will be an empty place no one is in it. Then Allah will remove hellfire and only paradise exist. Anyone who believe that have set a place for themselves in hellfire eternally. Allah have said it in Qura'an with full clarity and the prophet have said it with full clarity. Allah forgives all sins except the one who associate partners with him. Kuffar as also their abode in hellfire.

It is that simple. Saying that Allah have a son and worshiping this false deity put you right under the requirement of been labeled a Mushrik and put you right into eternal hellfire. If you really believe that disbelievers will go to paradise eventually or some scholars are in disagreement that they will go to eternal hellfire then why even bother pray all together. Let each one pick their own favorite religion that fulfills their carnal desires. Feminist, menimist, you name it...let the party begin. No! We all know the truth and there will come time anyways at end of time where new inventions will come from scholars that we have never heard of before...do not follow them..

Listen up...listen up...there have been no doubt or disagreement at the time of the prophet when he warned hellfire and he did warn eternal abode for who disbelieve in Allah and his prophets. He left no open door for doubt and discussion. You want to save your skin...and not live in hellfire forever...it is simple.....

Don't associate partners with Allah.
Don't disbelieve in any of his verses or disbelieve on him (Allah) or his prophets (which adds all the requirements that put you in disbelieve, either making jokes, mockery, you name it at him or his verses or the angels or prophets and so on...)

I am not going to entertain to those idiots so called scholars. Majority of these scholars are scholars by name or fake and they either bought up by the Jews to spread doubt and discord in the religion and cause people to leave fold of Islam by all means or factors OR they themselves are fulfilling their own self desires and whims. The only scholars I will listen too are the ones that follow the Qura'an and Sunnah 100%. They tell me that disbelievers will be eternal in hellfire...then that match the Quraan and Sunnah I will give them a chance of my time to listen to what they say next. I hear something new or never heard of it that seems a bit off and contradictory to Qura'an and Sunnah? Then all they will see is my back side as I am leaving.
Reply

Futuwwa
11-18-2018, 07:05 PM
The tendency of some people accuse others of shirk, and proclaim all kinds of thing as shirk, never fails to amaze and bewilder. Everything is shirk, dum de dum dum dum, shirk shirk shirk, dum de dum de dum. :p ;D

Is having an irreverent attitude about your proclamations of shirk also an act of shirk?
Reply

xboxisdead
11-18-2018, 07:32 PM
Originally Posted by Futuwwa
The tendency of some people accuse others of shirk, and proclaim all kinds of thing as shirk, never fails to amaze and bewilder. Everything is shirk, dum de dum dum dum, shirk shirk shirk, dum de dum de dum. :p ;D

Is having an irreverent attitude about your proclamations of shirk also an act of shirk?
Let me tell you...I do not go pointing fingers at everyone I see and say SHIRK SHIRK SHIRK! But something as obvious such as associating partners with Allah and proclaiming he have a son...me calling them shirk is only pointing out the truth. Now..if you also have an issue in the Qura'an and Sunnah then my only advice is go to the imam hospital and take treatment fast. Next thing we will say Islam is not real and everyone party you can do whatever you want...I am seeing in my owns and in this forum that Islam is just a name now. Anything that deals with fulfilling Allah's law is considered evil and hatred against humanity and against civility and we should go through secular system because that makes total sense. I start to think that majority of population are not really Muslims anymore....this is a scary thought.

Let me ask you a question Futuwwa and all I want is a yes or not from you first then you can go ahead and hammer me in the above sentence I said yes. But first line of your paragraph I am hoping it is one word, either Yes or No.

Question: Do you call anyone who says Allah have a son or Jesus is a son of Allah or Allah have a partner or you worship something with Allah a Mushrik or not or say something halaal to be haraam or something that is haraam to be halaal?
What about doubting that Mushrik or kaffir will be in eternal hellfire forever (when Allah clearly said in the Qura'an that the only time a Mushrik or Kaffir leave Jahannam and enter paradise AND HE SAID THAT is when the chain in the shop can fit through a needle hole). I have a request from you. Take that giant chain from the ship that is designed to make the ship stop from moving in the water....take that chain and make it pass through the needle hole. If you can make video to show me you can do it...then I will announce in the forum and public that kaffir and Mushrik WILL NOT BE IN HELLFIRE forever but will enter paradise. But you cannot do it. Because it is impossible. Since it is impossible we can also believe it is impossible for kaffir and Mushrik to leave hellfire and enter paradise.

That is all I am asking in the above. I just want from you to give me either a yes or no.
Reply

xboxisdead
11-18-2018, 09:17 PM
You have given the power to pick and choose. Do what you want these choices. Allah will do what he wills with the consequences of your choices. You have issue with that. Take your sword and shield and wage war against him. You will fail. So you are powerless. You are helpless. You cannot fight him. You cannot win him. He will destroy you right now if he wills it. What can you do then? I do not go pointing at anyone they are mushrik for fun nor do I have the right to degree who is Mushrik or not. But you better damn right believe that I will call who is a Mushrik a Mushrik. You will not make doubt and question he is not a Muhsrik. Now at his death bed he could die a Muslim and enter highest level of Jannah and I could die a disbeliever and enter hellfire. That could happen. So it could happen to you too or to anyone else in this world. Only Allah knows who will enter paradise at the end of it all or who will not. But as a limit human being, a creature, a slave, with limited cognitive ability and thinking who over eating could kill YOU...while that person is alive and doing shirk I have to give that person the title or else I will be a disbeliever if I do not. Don't think for a split second just because I live in a political correctness and someone is offended that I will cower down because you or someone else tells me it is cruel that a disbeliever enters hellfire forever and that is wrong or that you go shirk shirk shirk like you are a barking dog!
Reply

xboxisdead
11-18-2018, 09:23 PM
Anyone who have a problem with the concept of disbelievers (in my opinion) entering hellfire forever...is because they want to disbelieve or they fear if they disbelieve they will enter hellfire forever or want to have a choice to disbelieve or just with their limited thinking find it is cruel which that in itself is a disbelieve because you are implying Allah is cruel or is injustice.
Reply

xboxisdead
11-19-2018, 04:05 AM
I just wanted to confirm I made a mistake about the needle with the chain of the ship (to proof that I am not know it all nor I am arrogant to admit I am wrong). We have lost the ability to understand Qura'an correctly.....so I made a mistake. We need a real scholar to translate it correctly and get the proper meaning. However, Allah have said clearly many times that disbelievers will not enter paradise.
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-02-2016, 02:04 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-27-2012, 01:10 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 10:45 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-15-2006, 08:39 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-14-2006, 04:09 AM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!