/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to deal with the pain and hatred of being oppressed

Studentofdeed
11-06-2018, 08:15 PM
What steps can a muslim do to take to make himself or herself feel better if they are being oppressed. How can they be patient when the oppressor is enjoying themselves.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nitro Zeus
11-06-2018, 08:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Studentofdeed
What steps can a muslim do to take to make himself or herself feel better if they are being oppressed. How can they be patient when the oppressor is enjoying themselves.
Did that happened to you according to your description? If yes, then don’t worry. I’ve been in this kind of situations before and it was pretty difficult to be patient when the oppressor is enjoyed themselves. When that oppressor is enjoyed, I beat the ---- out of him that he regrets the day he was born.

In my point of view, the only thing that when you make yourself happy after being oppressed, is to take revenge on the oppressor. That is how you can feel better, because it is an act of justice. But do not do beyond of what he did to you.

Studentofdeed
11-07-2018, 01:22 AM
Yes I am trying to deal with it. Realistically speaking I can not beat them as that is not right. I mean when I'm being help from allah, what can I do to put my heart at ease? How can I be sure that person will get what is coming to them? I need some sort of help to get over this pain of being abused and oppressed

YES
11-13-2018, 08:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Studentofdeed
Yes I am trying to deal with it. Realistically speaking I can not beat them as that is not right. I mean when I'm being help from allah, what can I do to put my heart at ease? How can I be sure that person will get what is coming to them? I need some sort of help to get over this pain of being abused and oppressed
Trust more in Allah and that justice will be delivered.

Talk to someone responsible and knowledgable, I would say to also see a therapist if necessary but personaly I haven't so I dont know whats good/how it works. Make dua to Allah and ask Him to heal you and guide you. Keep making dua because Allah is Hearing yoy. Read Quran as well its soothing.

Dont feel like youre alone in this difficulty.. There are so many who are like you but still made it just fine in the end. If not that then remember Allah is with you, believe that Allah will help you and He dfinitely will.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MazharShafiq
11-13-2018, 12:24 PM
This discussion is, by necessity, long and not pretty. But this is the “catch” to being a positive person.-You must take it upon yourself to do the work necessary to understand suffering, and the ways people experience it, so that you can better understand where it comes from, what approaches to take to it, and how to be a healing, helping presence – or, as is sometimes necessary, how to simply and quietly withdraw your presence when it is not wanted.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.