/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I may need an imam to help me

Sarah8934
11-08-2018, 10:04 PM
Im new to islam in the U.s.
I am having problems with the actions of a muslim man.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mandy
11-09-2018, 12:42 PM
Not knowing what the situation or problem is, it is hard for anyone to help you.
But I strongly encourage you to talk to your iman, he can always help guide you in all situations.

azc
11-09-2018, 02:13 PM
Does it help?
https://duny.us/darul-ifta/

BeTheChange
11-09-2018, 07:24 PM
Asalamualykum

Hope insha Allah your problem gets resolved. I am sorry to say this but i feel compelled to do so not all imams are trustworthy so please be careful. Can the problem not be solved by yourself? a family member? someone you know and trust?

Identify the problem. Research what Allah swt advises us about how to resolve the problem. Insha Allah this will either deal with the problem or at the very least the advice will guide you in the right direction.

Take care.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Duas_Revival
11-09-2018, 08:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sarah8934
Im new to islam in the U.s.
I am having problems with the actions of a muslim man.
Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Do you know the power of Dua? Dua is a weapon of a believer!

Only through the Mercy of Allah Azza Wajal we can come through our hardships. Seeking forgiveness is one of the ways to earn the mercy of Allah azza wajal. Also, did you know - One of Allah Azza Wajal name is "Ar-Raqeeb" - He is the All-and-Ever-Watchful, observing everyone's actions, thoughts, and feelings. Ar-Raqeeb is also The Controller; preserving and organizing the affairs of creation with the perfect planning!

I'd like to kindly share this Dua For Increase In Knowledge

Arabic to English Pronounce: Allahum-maghfir li dhanbi kullahu: diqqahu wa jillahu, wa 'awwalahu wa akhirahu, wa alaniyatahu wa sirrahu

Meaning: O Allah! Forgive all my sins, the smallest and the greatest, the past and the future, and the declared and the undeclared

Learn More:
https://www.duasrevival.com/supplica...ns-forgiveness

Please remember us in your Duas.

Jazakallahu Khair,
DR

BeTheChange
11-09-2018, 08:34 PM
Do not say you need an imam to help you. No! You need Allah swt to help you insha Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.