/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Feeling suicidal...

Studentofdeed
11-12-2018, 04:10 AM
I keep getting waswas that Allah does not care about me. I want to make him happy but at the same time there are people who oppressed me who seem to have gotten away with it. I been psychologically traumatized by them and their abuse. Everytime I see them, they always seem happy and everyone thinks they are good people. I feel like my dua that in times of distress may not be that effecting because I am not a perfect muslim. What bothers me is that they are also muslim. In islam who ever says the shahdah, they will go to heaven no matter who they oppressed. Every time I see them, I just get upset and cant think anymore. It's not like i havent tried being an adult and attempting to fix things with them but no it didnt work. i can not forgive them and I make dua allah punishes them, however I am getting thoughts that allah will not punish them and that every tear of pain I shed is wasted. I feel like every pain I suffer is not helping and that there is justice only for the beloved of Allah. At times I wonder, maybe allah is letting them be happy and get away with it because I'm not that important. I know , I am grateful for all the blessings allah have given me. But the one thing I beg allah for is justice and my rights back but my faith is starting to shake...please keep me in your duas.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
eesa the kiwi
11-12-2018, 07:42 AM
Asalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu

Brother on qiyamah Allah will establish justice between the sheep that butted the other so how about one of his believing slaves

This world is not the place for reward or punishment perhaps on yawmul qiyamah you will be grateful for not being recompensed in this world if you are given the people who wronged you's good deeds

Never despair of Allah bro he is so incredibly merciful we cant comprehend it

Hang in there

Eric H
11-12-2018, 08:36 AM
Greetings and peace be with you studentofdeed;

i can not forgive them and I make dua allah punishes them,
There is so much injustice in this world that goes unpunished, we have to find ways to live with this, or it will destroy us.

I believe I was unfairly sacked in 2011 from a job I had been doing for ten years. I never had a day of sick, I did a lot of the jobs other people seemed afraid to do, caring for people with challenging behaviour.

I did not want to break contact with the people I was caring for, and have since done about two thousand hours of voluntary work for the people who sacked me. I pray that God will bless and give peace to those responsible for my sacking.

It has been easier for me to do two thousand hours of voluntary work, rather than to hold onto any anger and hate I could have for them. I know this to be true; because in the past I have lived with real anger. I know how it has made me feel; it eats away at the soul and makes you feel miserable. I am determined that with God's help; I will not be controlled by anger again.

In the spirit of praying for a peace from Allah that surpasses all understanding;

Eric

Studentofdeed
11-12-2018, 12:20 PM
I am trying and i love allah but the fact he is so merciful, I'm worried he will forgive my oppressor because they are muslim. If they were nonmuslim, I would have felt a little better. I dont know how to deal with this pain and how this is considered fair, that you abuse someone and get walk away with no consequences. Day by day I am starting to lose my mind, I cant forgive something like that when someone has no sense of morals and been oppressing you then in front of everyone act like a good person. Please make dua allah destroys them, I am not sure how much longer I deal with this

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Eric H
11-12-2018, 03:53 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Studentofdeed;

format_quote Originally Posted by Studentofdeed
Please make dua allah destroys them,
Amongst the 99 names of Allah, we know he is just, compassionate, merciful, and three of his names are forgiving, who are we to ask Allah to go against who he is?

We need the mercy and compassion of Allah as much as our enemies do, non of us deserve salvation. You will become much stronger yourself, if you can fight all your battles with kindness and compassion. The prophet pbuh, was merciful to his enemies when he had them in his power; we should look to do the same.

In the spirit of praying for a peace that surpasses all understanding;

Eric

Alamgir
11-12-2018, 07:59 PM
I am trying and i love allah but the fact he is so merciful, I'm worried he will forgive my oppressor because they are muslim. If they were nonmuslim, I would have felt a little better. I dont know how to deal with this pain and how this is considered fair, that you abuse someone and get walk away with no consequences. Day by day I am starting to lose my mind, I cant forgive something like that when someone has no sense of morals and been oppressing you then in front of everyone act like a good person. Please make dua allah destroys them, I am not sure how much longer I deal with this
Asalamu Alaikum

Brother, you should not pray for your fellow Muslims to be destroyed, no matter how bad they become.

You should make dua that they change their ways and that Allah (the most gracious and the most merciful) forgives them.

If they persist in tormenting you without regret, they shall be punished. Muslims can still go to hell for being sinful, we just don't spend an eternity in hell.

Just remember, Allah (the most gracious and the most merciful) even promises to give justice to the animals that have been wronged on Yawm Al Qiyamah. If something such as a goat is worthy of Allah's (the most gracious and the most merciful) justice, what makes you think that you are not (especially when your rights are affirmed throughout the Quran and Hadees)?

xboxisdead
11-12-2018, 09:32 PM
Brother this world is full of injustice. I am just talking to a man right now in chat with a wife of children have been cheating behind his back, stole all his wealth, toke his kids and made false allegation against him saying that he raped and abused the children and raped and abused her and he never touched them at all...hard working and now he is going through court to fight for his rights and have his reputation ruined. Just make dua, be patient and put your trust on Allah alone.

Supernova
11-12-2018, 11:07 PM
Asalaamualaykum:

You should be more concerned with the Zulm (Oppression) that you make on yourself rather than the Zulm made on you by others.

The Zulm that you make upon yourself is what you will be questioned on in the court of Allah SWT. He will not question you on what Zulm others made upon you.

You are too concerned in looking at Zulm in only one perspective and that is derailing you more towards Shaytaani thoughts. In Salaah the last supplication we read before the final Salaam is Allahumah ini Zalamtu... ( O Allah I have been extremely unjust to myself....) - This is a clear indication as to where Allah SWT wants our focus to be for self rectification.

If you follow your own logic - then would you ask Allah SWT to throw you into the fire of Jahanam for the self inflicted Zulm ???? or would you beg for his mercy ?

The other problem here is that you seem to think that Allah SWT is a tool for what you deem as justice. It doesn't work like that.

I suggest that you speak to an Aalim as there are is a multitude of issues in your understanding.

YES
11-13-2018, 07:53 AM
Salam
Here's some long advice, spent a while on this so please read all :)

You need and you must forgive others so Allah swt can forgive you. Don't worry about the oppression others have done to you, its their own sins in life, and if they walk happy and without any misery it's because theyre still human and have to live. Do you know if any of them prayed to Allah for forgiveness or felt bad for what they did inside? Maybe they never get a good sleep at night because they regret or have major problems... Allah has His way of guiding the wrongdoers, and dealing with them for thir wrongdoing. Your problem should not be if they will live in happiness after what they did to you, your problem and worry should be that EVEN after what anyone does to you, YOU have not changed for the worse but you are peaceful and positive. Be the better man. Allah is SO merciful and when He sees you want to make PEACE with YOURSELF and youre able to forgive in your heart, you have won this test InshaAallah !! The Prophet (SalAllahualaihi wa salam) went through a lot of difficulties, people threw stones at his blessed feet until they bleed. He never lost hope in Allah AND he had hope for the people!

Life is hard. No-one said this life is easy. That's the whole point, there's so much reward to claim in difficulties.. Sometimes we never see how to claim them because we're too busy having a poor-little-me attitude!

Allah tested you with difficulty, and the test is almost over its up to you how you want it to result in. Of course u want success. Clean your heart with forgiveness, have hope in Allah and belief that what Allah tests you with is because you are strong !! You can handle this well! Focus on your Jannah, everyone else must live their own life and work for their own Heaven. Next time you see them it will not hurt you, because you can remember to yourself " Allah I really forgive them" theres peace and quiet in yourself. They become like everyone else and their importance to you fades away.

Are they important or are you?

We should all Start work today, by finding the braveness in your heart to FORGIVE, because it will be good and benefit YOU too. It will benefit you for your Jannah. Do you see now? It's a treasure chest of goodness you can have right now if you relax, forgive, let it go and move on, be thankful and hopeful with Allah. You CAN do it!! Who said you can't?? :)

BeTheChange
11-13-2018, 08:48 PM
Asalamualykum

You have received very good advice from fellow members. Please do take the time out and act on the advice given.

It really does hurt me every time i see a suicidal, depression, loneliness etc. thread because if we were truly practising we would never have these problems.

The younger generation including myself we all have very weak minds. We give up very easily when our worlds are shaken just a little bit. We need to focus on our character and self improvement. Rather than asking why me? Ask Allah swt for patience and to shine through trials insha Allah. We have all struggled some of us more than others but know that Allah swt does not test a believer with more than he/she can bear. You just have to reach out to Allah. Honestly it will be worth it in the end.

May Allah swt help you, me and every Muslim to pass every trial Ameen.

Studentofdeed
11-15-2018, 07:14 PM
I am just wondering...if all muslims go to heaven despite oppressing and not praying or doing anything. Then why should I bother being a good person? Even if I do go to hell, why should I try to be a good person. Because I just can not accept the fact that so many people simply saying the shadha and oppressing fellow muslims going to paradise. Especially terrirorit groups and muslims who support the Israel's or muslims who act like nonmulsim drinking, zina , and all that but in the end they go to heaven? If that is the case, then why should I bother?

xboxisdead
11-15-2018, 08:13 PM
I am just wondering...if all muslims go to heaven despite oppressing and not praying or doing anything. Then why should I bother being a good person? Even if I do go to hell, why should I try to be a good person. Because I just can not accept the fact that so many people simply saying the shadha and oppressing fellow muslims going to paradise. Especially terrirorit groups and muslims who support the Israel's or muslims who act like nonmulsim drinking, zina , and all that but in the end they go to heaven? If that is the case, then why should I bother?
OK. I will answer the question easily after I do this first :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:! Ok. I got it out of my system!

Do me a favor. Take a candle in your home and light it. Isn't it beautiful? Look at that cute little yellow fire dancing left and right...completely powerless at the might of your lips easily could destroy it by blowing at it. BANG! It is gone and smoke is emanating from that thread that was once holding a fire. Before you show your supreme might against that cute little candle fire...stick your finger on that fire and hold in there for 1 minute. Can you do it? Can you handle the pain? Say...you took that finger and put it under cold water did the pain go away or is it still hurting as if you just ticked it in there. How long do you think it would take before the pain goes away? By the way? How painful was it when you placed your finger on the little fire of the candle? Do you have the courage to repeat it again?

Great!! It was not easy, right? Perfect.....now picture hellfire who the fire in that candle is scared to disobey Allah in fear that fire will be punished and put in hellfire itself. Now picture you been in hellfire for over 8 billion years. Yes. IN the end you do leave it to go to paradise...but do you want to be in hellfire for 8 billion years? How about a trillion year? How about:

1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 0,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 0,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 0,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 0,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 0,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 0,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 0,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 0,000,000 years. Sure in the end you have left hellfire...but are you willing to do the evil deed and say in hellfire for that long?

I hope I answered your question.

Duas_Revival
11-17-2018, 09:31 PM
I keep getting waswas that Allah does not care about me. I want to make him happy but at the same time there are people who oppressed me who seem to have gotten away with it. I been psychologically traumatized by them and their abuse. Everytime I see them, they always seem happy and everyone thinks they are good people. I feel like my dua that in times of distress may not be that effecting because I am not a perfect muslim. What bothers me is that they are also muslim. In islam who ever says the shahdah, they will go to heaven no matter who they oppressed. Every time I see them, I just get upset and cant think anymore. It's not like i havent tried being an adult and attempting to fix things with them but no it didnt work. i can not forgive them and I make dua allah punishes them, however I am getting thoughts that allah will not punish them and that every tear of pain I shed is wasted. I feel like every pain I suffer is not helping and that there is justice only for the beloved of Allah. At times I wonder, maybe allah is letting them be happy and get away with it because I'm not that important. I know , I am grateful for all the blessings allah have given me. But the one thing I beg allah for is justice and my rights back but my faith is starting to shake...please keep me in your duas.
Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Do you know the power of Dua? Dua is the weapon of a believer!

Only through the Mercy of Allah Azza Wajal we can come through our hardships. Seeking forgiveness is one of the ways to earn the mercy of Allah azza wajal. Also, did you know - One of Allah Azza Wajal name is "Ar-Raqeeb" - He is the All-and-Ever-Watchful, observing everyone's actions, thoughts, and feelings. Ar-Raqeeb is also The Controller; preserving and organizing the affairs of creation with the perfect planning!

I'd like to kindly share this Dua for immediate cure taught to us by the Messenger of Allah Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him).

Furthermore this video is so joyful: (Please click on this picture to watch video or click here)

Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/basics/d...stress-and-joy

Please remember us in your Duas.

Jazakallahu Khair,
DR

Eric H
11-18-2018, 09:01 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Studentofdeed;

Then why should I bother being a good person?

Anyway

People are often unreasonable, illogical and self centered;
Forgive them anyway

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives;
Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies;
Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you;
Be honest and frank anyway.

What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight;
Build anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous;
Be happy anyway.

The good you do today, people will forget tomorrow;
Do good anyway.

Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough;
Give the world the best you've got anyway.

You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and Allah;
It never was between you and them anyway.

In the spirit of never giving up hope, anyway.

Eric

Nitro Zeus
11-18-2018, 01:38 PM
Let me give you an example,

If someone makes his own factory, a large big factory, and he’s planing to hire you, and to look also for others, do you think that he is caring about what you do in his factory? Well yes, why? Because, he has opened a factory and so, he is responsible for every worker’s job, because if a worker does a bad thing, then his boss man will punish him with lowering his salary or even threatening him with firing, because he is the one who brought you to his factory and he has full right to watch everyone and he can punish and reward according to his or her work.

So, God has Created the worldly life so that He will fest you whether you deserve to go to Heaven or not, and in the same time, He has full right to Punish or Reward you according to your belief, deeds and faith. And He does care about each one of us, but He has given us free will to do whatever goes in our minds. So, whatever bad thing crosses in your mind, you better say: “I seek refuge from God, against the fallen Jinn( Satan)”. You must try to strength your faith so that the Satan will definitely leave you alone, he comes only to weak Muslims according to my logic.

Oh and, do not ever think of implementing the thought of yours to commit suicide, because it is so risky, you may lose Paradise for doing this, that is if God is willing to forgive you after you committed suicide, if not, then you’ll have to go to the opposite of Paradise which you know what it is. Try to refrain as much as you can from suicide, only weak and lazy people do suicide, and those who do not have patient they do suicide, and dumb people do. Are you one of them? Only ISIS does these kind of bullshit. I used to have thoughts about committing suicide out of anger, but I do not have enough courage to do this, I only pretend that I do. But I have learnt in future to have some patient because life is nothing but a testing room. Do you want to enjoy Paradise? Do you really want to get there? Then don’t even go near to commit suicide. Trust in God and do your home works which God has given to all of us to fulfill.

BeTheChange
11-19-2018, 08:39 PM

Allah Hu Akbar. Turn to Allah.

ZeeshanParvez
11-20-2018, 02:11 AM
You, or anyone for that matter, are no good if you are dead.

Ending your life will not really affect anyone in the long term. However, it will destroy you.

Narrated Abu Huraira

The Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said, "He who commits suicide by throttling shall keep on throttling himself in the Hell Fire (forever) and he who commits suicide by stabbing himself shall keep on stabbing himself in the Hell-Fire."

[Sahiih al-Bukhaari Hadiith No. 1365]

The ones who did what they did do you will always be in debt of your forgiveness. If you forgive them only then will Allaah forgive them. Otherwise, they are in hot waters.

Muslim narrated from 'Abd-Allah ibn 'Amr ibn al-'As (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "The martyr will be forgiven for all his sins except debt."

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allah have mercy on him) said: According to the saheeh hadeeth (authentic narration): “Whoever has wronged his brother with regard to his blood, his wealth or his honour, let him come and set matters straight before there comes a Day on which there will be no dirhams and no dinars, only good deeds and bad deeds, and if he has good deeds (they will be taken and given to the one whom he wronged), otherwise some of the bad deeds of the one whom he wronged will be taken and added to his burden, then he will be thrown into the Fire.”

Al-Hasan al-Basri said: The expiation for gossip is to pray for forgiveness for the person about whom you gossiped. End quote.

You do not know if they are happy. They seem happy. The world is a delusion. Appearances are deceiving. People keep up lots of them to hide their miserable lives.

As a matter of fact, this world is only an enjoyment of delusion.

Every soul will taste death, and you will only be given your [full] compensation on the Day of Resurrection. So he who is drawn away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise has attained [his desire]. And what is the life of this world except the enjoyment of delusion.

[Qur'aan 3:185]

Do not go by what seems.

You have a right to get upset when you see them. There is nothing wrong with that. They wronged you.

You can now do a couple of things.

Forgive them

'Umar was heard to say, "Anyone who does not show mercy will not be shown mercy. Anyone who does not forgive will not be forgiven. Anyone who does not pardon will not be pardoned or protected."

[al-Adab al-Mufrad]

Pray against them

Allah does not like the public mention of evil except by one who has been wronged. And ever is Allah Hearing and Knowing.

[Qur'aan 4:148]

A group of scholars said that a person cannot pray against his Muslim brothers. If they have wronged him, then he can based on this Verse.

Wait until the Day of Judgement and get their good deeds

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:

Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said, "Do you know who is the bankrupt?" They said: "The bankrupt among us is one who has neither money with him nor any property". He said, "The real bankrupt of my Ummah would be he who would come on the Day of Resurrection with Salat, Saum and Sadaqah (charity), (but he will find himself bankrupt on that day as he will have exhausted the good deeds) because he reviled others, brought calumny against others, unlawfully devoured the wealth of others, shed the blood of others and beat others; so his good deeds would be credited to the account of those (who suffered at his hand). If his good deeds fall short to clear the account, their sins would be entered in his account and he would be thrown in the (Hell) Fire".

[Muslim].

Your thoughts that Allaah will not punish them is bad conjecture of Allaah. Allaah has told us that He lets no injustice go by. You have to fix this shortcoming of yours.

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him as saying that Allah thus stated:

I live in the thought of My servant as he thinks of Me and with him as he calls Me.

[Sahiih Muslim Hadiith No. 2675]

Having bad conjectures about Allaah is the worst thing a person can do to himself.

Finally, always remember that you are the slave of Allaah. It is not the other way around. He is the King. He has promised you that He will help you. However, you are not going to get any help if you let your faith get shaken. You have to learn to be patient and believe in His Promise.

In a narration it is mentioned:

Beware of the dua of the one who has been wronged for it is carried on the clouds. Allaah says: By My Izzaah and My Jalaal I will surely help you even if after a while.

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (sallallaahu alahi wa sallam) as saying:

The supplication of the servant is granted in case he does not supplicate for sin or for severing the ties of blood, or he does not become impatient. It was said: Allah's Messenger, what does:" If he does not grow impatient" imply? He said: That he should say like this: I supplicated and I supplicated but I did not find it being responded. and theu he becomes frustrated and abandons supplication.

[Sahih Muslim Hadiith No. 2735]

Studentofdeed
11-24-2018, 02:13 PM
Jazakallah khayran guys. You guys have indeed made me feel better. Fear of hellfire is what stopping me from committing suicide. But alhamdullah I am not going to. May allah bless you inboth lives. Please keep me in yourduas.a

Duas_Revival
11-26-2018, 09:35 PM
Jazakallah khayran guys. You guys have indeed made me feel better. Fear of hellfire is what stopping me from committing suicide. But alhamdullah I am not going to. May allah bless you inboth lives. Please keep me in yourduas.a
Victory comes with patience, relief comes with distress and ease comes with hardship. Surely, Allah is with those who are As‑Sabiroon (the patient)

Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/supplica...p/dua-patience

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.