Greetings my dear sister of Islam.
As a member of IslamicBoard.com, I want to share with you some things which every new users like you, need to know before doing anything else. So here it is:
1) Don’t ask silly questions.
2) Be nice and kind.
3) Don’t use coarse language in here or anywhere else. Remember! God is watching you and hearing you, and He’ll ask you for each deed you have done on the Great Day.
4) Don’t ask unnecessary question.
5) For each claim of yours, please bring your evidence so that we may discuss about it. Because it is demanded by God.
6) When you’ve wrote a question, please post it in the right forum.
7) Don’t ask unimportant questions.
8) Ask only what is useful.
9) No talking to opposite genders.
All silly, unnecessary and unimportant questions are to be deleted, even if you insist with something, it will be deleted by moderators.
If there’s anything you need or want to ask, please ask in Helpdesk forum for more informations.
If you want to teach here, you’re allowed. If you want to give lectures here, you’re allowed to.
Hopefully I have given you all whatever you need to know.
You may ask here when you haven’t found an answer from the Internet, or an ambiguous answer then you may ask for clarification. But, don’t ask things which you can find an unambiguous answers, and even to find them in the Internet. Because, you’re only wasting others time and efforts.
P.S. Write all these laws in your paper so that whenever something happens to you in this site, please read the laws which you’ve wrote on the paper so that you’ll what happened and why it happened. I have wrote this according to my experience. In case you’re having doubts about something from this post, please ask someone who has more experience than me to codify it.