/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I only say swt or may he be glorified and exalted in a paragraph or dua

emem.masorong
11-14-2018, 08:01 AM
If I already said it, for example, in a simple paragraph, yet powerful like this:

God, may he be glorified and exalted(s.w.t. or subhanahu wa ta'ala), please forgive my sins.
Help me reach your Jannatul Firdaus
O God, you are my Lord
There is no other God but you
To you I turn into repentance
I love you forever

Now, at the 3rd stanza, I didn't put (swt) again and I also say (swt) on the Lord at times before. Even on God, or that Lord. I say, "Lord(subhanahu wa ta'ala) because I've read in a book that God, not the word Allah, is the same with Allah. There's no difference. I already somehow know that. Islam guides us.

If in your heart, like dhikr, you feel Allah is already the glorified and exalted, to save energy, I think you can just pronounce it once at the beginning while on the go to pronounce Allah's name on the others.

That's on a paragraph you're reading. When making a separate dua, like for example, while reading that, you thought you want to dua for your mom working outside, you can pronounce (swt) again on that separate glorification. You can say it again as to respect the creator and never forget to glorify him and exalt him just like what many of us do. But in that paragraph, I think you can just pronounce it once.

I just wish to help. Alhamdulillah. Islam is within reason. The things that we cannot comprehend at times that we might have considered so unreasonable is also reasonable. It just needs time to be realized.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
emem.masorong
11-14-2018, 08:59 AM
I'm thinking back of saying 'Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala' every time saying Allah(swt)'s name like Mufti Ismail Menk. But maybe I will use what I wrote above when pronouncing duas I've copied from the internet every time I wake up.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.