/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Day of Judgment

blobcatmap
11-15-2018, 06:53 AM
I'm still not a Muslim, yet, but I do think Islam is a very fascinating and interesting religion. Lately I've been watching videos on the day of judgment, and I must say it's absolutely horrifying to me. However, to me, it's one of the most fascinating topics. Any good lectures on the day of judgment you would recommend?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MazharShafiq
11-15-2018, 08:55 AM
Islam is not only interest religion but atrue religion of world , even if you need information related to the day of judgment, the Quran will get better information anywhere. read the translation of quraan.

blobcatmap
11-15-2018, 09:02 AM
I have an English translation of the Quran. I'm working on reading it.

happymuslim
11-16-2018, 04:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by blobcatmap
I have an English translation of the Quran. I'm working on reading it.
He YouTube channel mercifulservant has some great videos about this topic, I encourage you to check it out [emoji2]

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
11-16-2018, 10:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by blobcatmap
I'm still not a Muslim, yet, but I do think Islam is a very fascinating and interesting religion. Lately I've been watching videos on the day of judgment, and I must say it's absolutely horrifying to me. However, to me, it's one of the most fascinating topics. Any good lectures on the day of judgment you would recommend?
Meet Muslim scholars if feasible for you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.