/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is there a strong chapter or a Supplication where I can ask God To Make me be very su

Nitro Zeus
11-15-2018, 08:25 PM
I’m asking this this question because, I’m dealing with 2 big problems: laziness and lack of will. Because of it, I can’t perform prayers regularly like a normal Muslim, because it, I feel like I’m a very weak Muslim. And also because it, I can’t study well and properly. And in the same time, I’m disabled to fulfill the promises I make and oath I make.

I want to know if there is such Du’a or chapter where I can ask God To push me from my back, to do this and this until I become 100% successful.

Can you also please pray for me so that I can be 100% successful in both worlds (in worldly life and in After life).

In here, because if I were to be on my way to do things, then I’ll do whatever it goes in my mind, and I feel like I do not deserve to have choice. Because, my situation is very bad at this moment in time. It’s very risky for me to have choice according to my situation, I need to be under God’s influence so that I can be safe and sound from His punishments (I mean, so I won’t be among the people who are punished).

Indeed, I want to become a strong and pious Muslim, and I’ll need also your help to become so that I won’t need to be punished after I die.

I really want to be pushed from my back by God to do the right things as He likes until I become 100% successful in both worlds.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
11-15-2018, 09:20 PM
'Abdullah bin 'Amr bin Al-'As (May Allah be pleased with them) reported:
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) supplicated: "Allahumma musarrifal-qulubi, sarrif qulubana 'ala ta'atika (O Allah! Controller of the hearts, direct our hearts to Your obedience)." [Muslim].

Shahr bin Haushab reported:
I asked Umm Salamah (May Allah be pleased with her), "O Mother of the Believers! Which supplication did the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) make frequently when he was in your house?" She said: "He (ﷺ) supplicated frequently: 'Ya muqallibal-qulubi, thabbit qalbi 'ala dinika (O Controller of the hearts make my heart steadfast in Your religion)." [At- Tirmidhi].

Nitro Zeus
11-15-2018, 09:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel
'Abdullah bin 'Amr bin Al-'As (May Allah be pleased with them) reported:
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) supplicated: "Allahumma musarrifal-qulubi, sarrif qulubana 'ala ta'atika (O Allah! Controller of the hearts, direct our hearts to Your obedience)." [Muslim].

Shahr bin Haushab reported:
I asked Umm Salamah (May Allah be pleased with her), "O Mother of the Believers! Which supplication did the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) make frequently when he was in your house?" She said: "He (ﷺ) supplicated frequently: 'Ya muqallibal-qulubi, thabbit qalbi 'ala dinika (O Controller of the hearts make my heart steadfast in Your religion)." [At- Tirmidhi].
Thank you so much.

Duas_Revival
11-18-2018, 09:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
I want to know if there is such Du’a or chapter where I can ask God To push me from my back, to do this and this until I become 100% successful.
Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Masha'Allah, very beautiful!

I'd like to kindly share a beautiful Dua for Taqwa:

Do you know the power of Dua? Dua is the weapon of a believer!

Do you know one of the most common Dua the Messenger of Allah Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) made?

It is dua to be steadfast on the Deen - Eman goes up and down, this Dua we are asking the controller of hearts to keep us on the Straight Path!

fetch?id12590849&ampd1541683604 -

Arabic to English: Ya Muqallibal-qulub, sabbit qalbi 'ala dinik

Meaning: O Changer of the Hearts! Strengthen my heart upon Your Religion.

Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/supplica...st-in-religion

Please remember us in your Duas.

Jazakallahu Khair,
DR

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
11-18-2018, 11:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Duas_Revival
Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Masha'Allah, very beautiful!

I'd like to kindly share a beautiful Dua for Taqwa:

Do you know the power of Dua? Dua is the weapon of a believer!

Do you know one of the most common Dua the Messenger of Allah Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) made?

It is dua to be steadfast on the Deen - Eman goes up and down, this Dua we are asking the controller of hearts to keep us on the Straight Path!

Arabic to English: Ya Muqallibal-qulub, sabbit qalbi 'ala dinik

Meaning: O Changer of the Hearts! Strengthen my heart upon Your Religion.

Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/supplica...st-in-religion

Please remember us in your Duas.

Jazakallahu Khair,
DR
Ooo, and if I recite this Du’a, then in short time I’ll do the things He likes without me to realize that I’m already doing?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.