/* */

PDA

View Full Version : If someone does evil things due to his trauma from his past, will he be excused after

Nitro Zeus
11-15-2018, 08:44 PM
Before I came to Bucharest (my home city), I haven’t got angry so quickly, just in short period of time, and then I forget about it. But when I came to my home city, and my Christian mother assigned me to the same old elementary school where she assigned me here in grade 1, things were ok until something strange has drastically happened.

Me and my class mates, used to fight like hell for very long time as if we’re both enemies and hate each other until I reached grade 8, the final elementary school year.

Since I graduated the elementary school and admitted luckily to a high school state, I luckily admitted to a class where students accepted me the way I am, and we treated nicely and we used to joke and treated as if we’re one big family.

There was a day when a stupid Christian girl behaved and had an attitude in the way which really made me so angry at her, that I can do many evil things to her. Because, I do like bad behavior anymore.

If someone uses a small insignificant insult, or affront, like if someone tells me on the Internet after I asked a small simple and normal question, and that user called me “troll”, I start to become so angry at that user that I go out of control, because I do not like to be insulted or affronted in no way.

First of all, troll means someone who causes problems to others, not when someone asked questions or said something which did not even caused a problem!! This how I think.

My suggestion is that, if someone asked a weird question, you only give him or her a warning and justify it, so that the user can understand, without using insults. Because using insults, you’re only bringing a disgrace to yourself, God does not like coarse language and those who utilize them.

Hence, my intention is clear, I do not do bad things just for my pleasure, I do so because I have been traumatized in past. And I’m still worried that bad things could happen also in the future, and as self defense or to get out from a bad situation, I do evil things. So that I will not repeat the history.

Will God accept this as a valid excuse and will not punish me because of my trauma and problems I’m facing it?

The problem I’m facing it is that I’m disabled to quit doing some sins. Because, simply it’s difficult. It’s like, once you started to smoke, hardly you get rid of it. It’s like dependency. Some sins I can quit, and some I’m disabled, not because I want so. I want to, but I don’t know how to quit forever.

P.S. Hopefully I have wrote everything crystal clear. If there’s anything that you still do not understand, just ask and I’ll try to codify it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.