/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do I deserve this?

ameerkam
11-17-2018, 06:17 PM
Salaam

As a depressed person I may do things that make me more depressed. I sometimes have no motivation to eat or speak to people. This can result in making me more depressed. I also have BPD where in a somewhat deranged state I may consciously look for things that make me unhappy such as compare myself to other people. This happens as a result of my mental state. However, as the feeling after is a result of my actions do I deserve it? Because I have heard Nouman Ali Khan say that if you do things that can result in something bad happening it is your fault such as speeding and getting a ticket.

Jazzakallahu Khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
11-18-2018, 02:47 PM
:wa:
I think you should do what the doctor suggests

Duas_Revival
11-18-2018, 09:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ameerkam
Salaam

As a depressed person I may do things that make me more depressed. I sometimes have no motivation to eat or speak to people. This can result in making me more depressed. I also have BPD where in a somewhat deranged state I may consciously look for things that make me unhappy such as compare myself to other people. This happens as a result of my mental state. However, as the feeling after is a result of my actions do I deserve it? Because I have heard Nouman Ali Khan say that if you do things that can result in something bad happening it is your fault such as speeding and getting a ticket.

Jazzakallahu Khair
Wa Akaikumus Salam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

You are being tested, please be steadfast. Just like when someone enrolls into a school they are given "Exams" to test their knowledge; once we have believed we shall be tested, "Jannah" doesn't come easy.

Do you know the power of Dua? Dua is a weapon of a believer!

Only through the Mercy of Allah Azza Wajal we can come through our hardships. Seeking forgiveness is one of the ways to earn the mercy of Allah azza wajal. Also, did you know - One of Allah Azza Wajal name is "Ar-Raqeeb" - He is the All-and-Ever-Watchful, observing everyone's actions, thoughts, and feelings. Ar-Raqeeb is also The Controller; preserving and organizing the affairs of creation with the perfect planning!

I'd like to kindly share this Dua for immediate cure taught to us by the Messenger of Allah Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him).

Furthermore this video is so joyful - Ever heard You Only Live Once? Really, Watch This...: (Please click here)

Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/basics/d...stress-and-joy

Please remember us in your Duas.

Jazakallahu Khair,
DR

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.