/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Marital problems...

Stoic
11-18-2018, 07:46 PM
Wife and I would be good talking fine then all of a sudden she stops talking and goes quiet which in turn makes me uncomfortable and I go quiet. We go though this so many times its not funny.

And she listens to music in the bathroom and elsewhere and I already told her not to and why but she still doesn't listen. She's listen to music for a long time so its hard for her and she doesn't really like listen to Quran I assume cuz I hardly ever hear and she use to turn off my Quran when playing on phone. Its like she's impulsive and have to figure it out herself cuz I can only tell her so much. She even knows I hate hearing music yet she continues and plays it quietly... But at least she prays rite? Cuz She barely before me. We have an infant and I dont know wut to do...

Also like watching shows that always talk about criminal heinous activity such as sex and rape..

La ila ha illallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
xboxisdead
11-19-2018, 02:44 AM
I think the disease of music is inflicting everyone (me included). The Western (Jews) know what they are doing and they infect the masses with music to harden the heart and cause problem in the world. I swear wallahi, I believe that shaytaan is physically right now in a human form among us. The Zionists and Kuffar are his minions....I may be right too...which is scaring me.....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.