/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I have some questions about Jinns

Nitro Zeus
11-19-2018, 11:07 AM
I learnt from YouTube that a male Jinn has possessed a female human, and I was thinking that this male is her appointed Jinn.

Ok, does a male human have his own appointed female Jinn? I know that the Jinns have the same nationalities as we do have, right?

What’s the main reason for each human to have an appointed Jinn? I don’t get it. Angels I know because their purpose is to write every single deed and behavior we do, but an appointed Jinn? I have no idea why.

I was hoping that you may have a reasonable explanation for each human to have an appointed Jinn? Any good reason? What’s the wisdom behind it?

Just in curiosity.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MazharShafiq
11-19-2018, 03:21 PM
It is true that every human being has caretaker angels who write good and evil deeds, but it is wrong to do whatever happens with every human had a jinn appointed.

Nitro Zeus
11-19-2018, 06:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MazharShafiq
It is true that every human being has caretaker angels who write good and evil deeds, but it is wrong to do whatever happens with every human had a jinn appointed.
Caretakers?? Or, you want to say recording angels? Yeah, when you recite the Throne verse, yes, then you’ll have 70.000 guardian angels all around you.

azc
11-19-2018, 07:03 PM
Each of us has satan and angel with us. Satan infuses bad whereas angel good
thoughts in our heart.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
11-19-2018, 07:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
Each of us has satan and angel with us. Satan infuses bad whereas angel good
thoughts in our heart.
Demon?? But that’s a Christian thing, in Islamic way it is, there are 2 angels (both of them are pure good creatures) and they have only one job to do, and that is to right each deed we do, whether it is bad or good, doesn’t matter.

urkahnkhan
11-20-2018, 02:23 AM
I Think everyone has the same gender of it's Qaran (the Satan design to follow you from birth until death) If you are male then his Male and if you are female then it's female. But in the case above mentioned it's another entity of Male jinn that has fallen in love with that girl

azc
11-20-2018, 02:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Demon?? But that’s a Christian thing, in Islamic way it is, there are 2 angels (both of them are pure good creatures) and they have only one job to do, and that is to right each deed we do, whether it is bad or good, doesn’t matter.
Angels Besides Kiraman katibin:

Plz see quran 13:11

Nitro Zeus
11-20-2018, 11:50 PM
Oh and, why do Jinns fall in love with female humans instead with female Jinns? Why do they like more humans instead of themselves? What do we have so special which they don’t? I’m asking this because, I saw in many videos women being possessed by Jinns and that’s why I’m asking. I wish to know what’s so special about human females? Why can’t they be pleased with their females?

azc
11-21-2018, 05:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Oh and, why do Jinns fall in love with female humans instead with female Jinns? Why do they like more humans instead of themselves? What do we have so special which they don’t? I’m asking this because, I saw in many videos women being possessed by Jinns and that’s why I’m asking. I wish to know what’s so special about human females? Why can’t they be pleased with their females?
interesting read:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...0%2C4748787061

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.