/* */

PDA

View Full Version : mirrors when sleeping

sofya
11-22-2018, 07:49 AM
Hi I'm curious coz my friend told me that it is haram in Islam to sleep near the mirror or besides it. Is there any truth behind this and what does the Qu'ran said about sleeping in bed beside a mirror or near it.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
11-22-2018, 07:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sofya
Hi I'm curious coz my friend told me that it is haram in Islam to sleep near the mirror or besides it. Is there any truth behind this and what does the Qu'ran said about sleeping in bed beside a mirror or near it.
you should ask your friend instead

space
11-22-2018, 08:21 PM
Never heard such thing before, I guess your friend loves to invent some stories and exaggerate them.. don't listen to anyone unless you find a reliable source

sofya
11-22-2018, 11:29 PM
well 2 muslim guys told me it is true. I ask my friend about it but he does lies so I'm not sure. could someone please could confirm it ?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
space
11-23-2018, 12:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sofya
well 2 muslim guys told me it is true. I ask my friend about it but he does lies so I'm not sure. could someone please could confirm it ?

ask them to give you a daleel

MazharShafiq
11-23-2018, 02:48 PM
This is absolutely not true , and there is no reason for it . it is Irrelevant thing don't trust this.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.