/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need some explanations regarding the invalidation of shahada after claiming that yo

Nitro Zeus
11-22-2018, 09:11 PM
Ok, yesterday I have read somewhere that if you claim that you saw a Jinn, then that would make you a disbeliever. Here’s the question: How can this make the shahada be invalid? I understand that if one: insults, affronts, make fun and mock one of the elements of Islam, or even to invoke someone beside God, or to worship the idols, then you’ve gone out of the fold of Islam. But your shahada is invalid for claiming that you see a Jinn? I don’t see a reason, why is like this. Because, what if a Jinn suddenly appears in front of you? Would that still mean that you’ve committed kufr? Or what? His really freaks me out, this kind of law.

Because, I have seen in some spooky video clips with 3:00AM challenges which a boy and his friend makes a challenge on most “haunted” road in USA, he saw a shadow person that has glowing red eye and that person had possessed his car and made his car go nuts. Have I done kufr? Because, I watch this just for having some fun. I’m a fan to scary and spooky movies. But to be honest, I have not seen any paranormal stuff in my life (meaning, I haven’t seen a Jinn possessing me or even to do crazy stuff which freaks out in house). I only saw in videos and movies.

Can you please explain this matter? Because, I do not understand this. I can’t see the logic and reason to why is that. Because, normally, no one can see a Jinn. Only God Almighty can See them clearly.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
11-23-2018, 04:25 PM
Seeing a jinn doesn't make a person a disbeliever. Jinns can appear in front of human beings in different forms, such as a cat, snake, dog etc. But normally they don't. It happens in very rare cases.

Nitro Zeus
11-23-2018, 05:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel
Seeing a jinn doesn't make a person a disbeliever. Jinns can appear in front of human beings in different forms, such as a cat, snake, dog etc. But normally they don't. It happens in very rare cases.
Ok. Can you give me some examples of what cases d they appear without possessing?

azc
11-23-2018, 05:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Ok, yesterday I have read somewhere that if you claim that you saw a Jinn, then that would make you a disbeliever. Here’s the question: How can this make the shahada be invalid? I understand that if one: insults, affronts, make fun and mock one of the elements of Islam, or even to invoke someone beside God, or to worship the idols, then you’ve gone out of the fold of Islam. But your shahada is invalid for claiming that you see a Jinn? I don’t see a reason, why is like this. Because, what if a Jinn suddenly appears in front of you? Would that still mean that you’ve committed kufr? Or what? His really freaks me out, this kind of law.

Because, I have seen in some spooky video clips with 3:00AM challenges which a boy and his friend makes a challenge on most “haunted” road in USA, he saw a shadow person that has glowing red eye and that person had possessed his car and made his car go nuts. Have I done kufr? Because, I watch this just for having some fun. I’m a fan to scary and spooky movies. But to be honest, I have not seen any paranormal stuff in my life (meaning, I haven’t seen a Jinn possessing me or even to do crazy stuff which freaks out in house). I only saw in videos and movies.

Can you please explain this matter? Because, I do not understand this. I can’t see the logic and reason to why is that. Because, normally, no one can see a Jinn. Only God Almighty can See them clearly.
I have seen them bro.

Interesting thing I tell you my home as well as surrounding area of my neighbourhood is haunted.

It's normal for us but for some people it's scary.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
HakimPtsid
11-25-2018, 02:15 AM
Jinn are only creation of Allah. Also, I wouldn't go trusting social media and youtube on matters like this, it's full of sensationalism. Jinn are complex beings but they are not 'above' us.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.