/* */

PDA

View Full Version : السلام عليكم

_Daud_
11-24-2018, 03:46 PM
SubhanAllah I've found this forum.

My name's David. I'm from Spain (and abroad). Just wanted to say "Hello" and show how happy and grateful with Allah for finding this and improve my knowledge of Islam and contact and help other brothers and sister from abroad, Inshallah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
11-24-2018, 06:10 PM
:wa:

Hope you will enjoy your stay on the forum.

:welcome:

Mandy
11-25-2018, 12:41 PM
Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time with us.

_Daud_
11-25-2018, 05:17 PM
Thank you so much for your support.

Inshallah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
DanEdge
11-27-2018, 08:56 AM
David,

Mucho gusto! Me gusta mucho IB y los amigos que tengo aqui. Bienvenidos, y espero que todos esta bien para ti y tu familia.

Dan

OLFocus
12-21-2018, 04:26 PM
Hi David,

You're welcome and we are also happy to meet you

KingAbdullah
12-30-2018, 12:31 PM
Humm.. welcome muslim bro. Muslims had rule over spain. May Allah bless you and your family

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.