/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I have these paranormal beings telling what's inside my mind

emem.masorong
11-27-2018, 02:02 AM
Yeah. I've shared this before. Good thing I'm with Allah. Imagine this on you. What would you do? Would you kill yourself? Out of embarrassment because they're telling your secrets and even say something ridiculous that those around you think you are really thinking of that? You can't sleep immediately because you hear them. I do sleep. Other times before, I couldn't sleep fast. It's a struggle. But it is jihad. I struggle for Allah. I strive for him. I do not wish these upon others. It's been a struggle. This happened somewhere at 2012 or 2013. May Allah forgive me. I don't remember much. It became worse one time and they suddenly don't have limits anymore. Before, they were like shy to say every thought. They hold back, and don't say it. Now they do. It started somewhere near 2016. I became limp now. You can check my website at ememmasorong.blogspot.com.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
11-27-2018, 06:22 PM
The consequence of sinning..

Up until you started noticing it, maybe there were no sins.

Works both ways though, maybe you only ever talk up tomorrow for yourself.

..who can live either way?

Ignorance is bliss.

How do you get back into the matrix?

Duas_Revival
11-27-2018, 09:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by emem.masorong
Yeah. I've shared this before. Good thing I'm with Allah. Imagine this on you. What would you do? Would you kill yourself? Out of embarrassment because they're telling your secrets and even say something ridiculous that those around you think you are really thinking of that? You can't sleep immediately because you hear them. I do sleep. Other times before, I couldn't sleep fast. It's a struggle. But it is jihad. I struggle for Allah. I strive for him. I do not wish these upon others. It's been a struggle. This happened somewhere at 2012 or 2013. May Allah forgive me. I don't remember much. It became worse one time and they suddenly don't have limits anymore. Before, they were like shy to say every thought. They hold back, and don't say it. Now they do. It started somewhere near 2016. I became limp now. You can check my website at ememmasorong.blogspot.com.
Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

This my recommendation and response!

Do you know the power of Dua? Dua is a weapon of a believer!

A quick story of a situation in short - someone was once possessed by Jinn. A Scholar was invited to help and read various Ruqya's to remove the Jinn. Whilst the scholar was there, he spoke to the Jinn and asked why did you not enter my body? The Jinn replied and said along the lines, you read something at Fajr / Maghrib so I can't come near you!

What is this Dua that the scholar read that no evil can ever come near?

It is the dua taught to us by the Messenger of Allah Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him).

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "He who recites three times every morning and evening: nothing will harm him."

Arabic to English: Bismillahil-lazi la yadurru ma'as-mihi shai'oon fil-ardi wa la fis-samaaa'i, wa Huwas-Sami'ul-'Aleem

Meaning: In the Name of Allah with Whose Name there is protection against every kind of harm in the earth or in the heaven, and He is the All-Hearing and All- Knowing

Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/evening-...-from-all-evil

Please remember us in your Duas.

Jazakallahu Khair,
DR

emem.masorong
12-02-2018, 07:42 AM
Thank you all for your replies. I have a new zest in life. I had a setback, but as I said, new zest. I think I know how to live long until my last breathe and enjoy the moment with them.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BeTheChange
12-02-2018, 01:59 PM
Alhamdulilah very good news. May Allah swt The Almighty keep you happy and safe. Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.