/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need some Du’a or a chapter in which I can ask God

Nitro Zeus
11-27-2018, 04:41 PM
1) Is there a Supplication or a chapter in which I can ask God To Grant me the ability and knowledge for becoming an excellent leader?

2) Is there a chapter or a Supplication for asking God for Making for me visions which contain answers to my questions?

3) Is there a chapter or Supplication in which I can ask God To Decree a matter to happen?

4) Is there a chapter or a Supplication in which I can ask God To Make win an election in case I candidate for becoming a president?

5) Is there a chapter or a Supplication in which I can ask God To Make me accomplish or achieve the things which I propose or promise or swear to do a thing?

Because, I’m having problems with fulfilling the promises I make to someone, and because after I graduate the high school(which I’m currently in that level) and college, then I can candidate in presidential election in a non Muslim country( which is my home land) because, I’m intending to raise my country to be twice powerful in all point of views than the big countries of the world. And because, tomorrow I have a semestral test in Romanian literature and I need for God To Decree for me to pass with a great grade in that test, and even to pass successfully this semester and next one(which is the final) and to pass every type of exam of 2019. And so, I need for God To Decree for me To Make me be capable of passing because by His order I can succeed any exam. And plus, there are many ambiguous things in life which I could not explain to myself and I need to ask All Knower, The Source of knowledge of everything so that I can understand.

So, is there chapters and dua’s which I have described above?

And, can you please tell me how to make an excellent Du’a To God? I mean, I need some examples for me to understand, I need a concrete information. I want to know how can I make an excellent Du’a to the point where I can have anything I want from God.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
11-27-2018, 05:15 PM
@Duas_Revival is the right person in this matter

Nitro Zeus
11-27-2018, 05:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
@Duas_Revival is the right person in this matter
Oh and, is there a strong Du’a which I can recite so that I can have my Du’a which I Make almost all the time to be accepted and answered? Because, I’ve been trying to make Du’a continually, but no answer and I was thinking that I do wrong somewhere but don’t know where or what. It says “error” in the link you sent.

azc
11-27-2018, 06:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Oh and, is there a strong Du’a which I can recite so that I can have my Du’a which I Make almost all the time to be accepted and answered? Because, I’ve been trying to make Du’a continually, but no answer and I was thinking that I do wrong somewhere but don’t know where or what. It says “error” in the link you sent.
It's his user name, bro
link is this:

www.duasrevival.com

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
11-27-2018, 07:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
It's his user name, bro
link is this:

www.duasrevival.com
[emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28] I didn’t paid full attention. I thought it was a link. My bad. Is there a Du’a or chapter in which I can prevent sleeping? Because I want this night to not sleep at all and to feel energized so that I can study all night for next day in the morning to have my brain fresh for semestrial test. Because, in past 4 days I could not study because I sick and now I want to recover the lost days. Is there such thing?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.