/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is hating the way life is created is regarded as kufr even though I don’t do anything

Nitro Zeus
11-28-2018, 09:19 AM
Today my hate has grown so much towards the life, due to the fact that, it didn’t happened as I wished. And because, this semester in grade 12, I have started very bad in Analytic Chemistry and in Math, and now I’m feeling hopeless that I will pass this semester. If I fail and also the next one, then I’m doomed, my life is over.

My only wish for now is reversal of time to happen so that I can have the second chance to do the right things, so that when I’ll be again age of 19, I can feel happy and proud at myself, while now it didn’t happened as I wished to happen in my past and I still feel upset because it is difficult to let it go of it. Because, I had a little verbal fight with my Christian friend that he claims that he has a collection of diplomas and scholarships and he tells me that I don’t have, and I feel like he’s telling the truth and now I’m really frustrated, jealous and angry because of it. I wish to have something which I can show off to him, but I don’t have no diploma, no scholarship. What I’ able is: to graduate only. But that’s still not enough, I want more than this.

Also, I don’t like some divine laws because I can’t do the things I wished to, such as: drawing animated images, praying for God To grant for my Christian grandfather(deceased) to be raised among the people who will be admitted to Paradise without being Punished, and many other things. And I wished for He To Change some divine laws so that I can do the things I wished to do. But now, I’m feeling obligated to stay away from sinful and prohibited stuff, and that’s hurtful because I don’t know what is my grandfather’s situation on the Great Day.

I have tried many times to make Du’a for reversal of time, but I got no answer. And I feel really crushed, hurt. Because, there are other things which I’m incapable of doing such as: refraining from doing masturbation and incapable of performing prayers regulate due to lack of will and laziness. That is because, I haven’t been taught since I was 10 that’s the problem.

How can I learn to accept the fact that the wish for the time to be reversed will never happen, neither when I’ll be admitted to Paradise? I’m having problems also with my Christian grandmother because she loves to create problems and I’m pretty sick of it, that I started to wish to never been created because of it. And that problem with my grandmother it seems like it will last forever. That is why I’m very bad with her, because she makes me be like this to her only.

The reason for wanting this desperately, is because I want to do things I wished based on God’s Permission, while now He did not Allowed me to do certain things.

By hating so much the way things are made is regarded as kufr no matter what I do? If yes, why I’m not even allowed to hate the life?

And sometimes when I run into a trouble, simply I go nuts because I cannot handle the new problems that will come anymore, it’s too much for me.

Please don’t judge me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
12-01-2018, 01:07 PM
Asalamualykum

Okay first there is no point wishing for something that will never happen. This is the path of the shaytaan. What if, i coukd have, i should have etc. No! Stop. Whatever has happened has happened. You can ask and evaulate yourself how can i change myself so i react better in this situation? What can i do to change my life so i am living in the manner Allah swt wants? etc.

The more you learn about Islam the more it will get easier. Whatever situation you are in you can handle because no soul is tested with more than he/she can bear. So chin up and work around the situation.

Don't over burden yourself. 1 thing at a time. First learn how to pray as this is compulsory and everything else will fall into place insha Allah. Focus on learning how to pray first. Please watch this video.

How can we judge when we are sinners ourselves...May Allah swt help us all Ameen.

I hope this helps insha Allah.

Nitro Zeus
12-01-2018, 06:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Asalamualykum

Okay first there is no point wishing for something that will never happen. This is the path of the shaytaan. What if, i coukd have, i should have etc. No! Stop. Whatever has happened has happened. You can ask and evaulate yourself how can i change myself so i react better in this situation? What can i do to change my life so i am living in the manner Allah swt wants? etc.

The more you learn about Islam the more it will get easier. Whatever situation you are in you can handle because no soul is tested with more than he/she can bear. So chin up and work around the situation.

Don't over burden yourself. 1 thing at a time. First learn how to pray as this is compulsory and everything else will fall into place insha Allah. Focus on learning how to pray first. Please watch this video.

How can we judge when we are sinners ourselves...May Allah swt help us all Ameen.

I hope this helps insha Allah.
How do you know it is the path of Satan?

azc
12-01-2018, 07:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Today my hate has grown so much towards the life, due to the fact that, it didn’t happened as I wished. And because, this semester in grade 12, I have started very bad in Analytic Chemistry and in Math, and now I’m feeling hopeless that I will pass this semester. If I fail and also the next one, then I’m doomed, my life is over.

My only wish for now is reversal of time to happen so that I can have the second chance to do the right things, so that when I’ll be again age of 19, I can feel happy and proud at myself, while now it didn’t happened as I wished to happen in my past and I still feel upset because it is difficult to let it go of it. Because, I had a little verbal fight with my Christian friend that he claims that he has a collection of diplomas and scholarships and he tells me that I don’t have, and I feel like he’s telling the truth and now I’m really frustrated, jealous and angry because of it. I wish to have something which I can show off to him, but I don’t have no diploma, no scholarship. What I’ able is: to graduate only. But that’s still not enough, I want more than this.

Also, I don’t like some divine laws because I can’t do the things I wished to, such as: drawing animated images, praying for God To grant for my Christian grandfather(deceased) to be raised among the people who will be admitted to Paradise without being Punished, and many other things. And I wished for He To Change some divine laws so that I can do the things I wished to do. But now, I’m feeling obligated to stay away from sinful and prohibited stuff, and that’s hurtful because I don’t know what is my grandfather’s situation on the Great Day.

I have tried many times to make Du’a for reversal of time, but I got no answer. And I feel really crushed, hurt. Because, there are other things which I’m incapable of doing such as: refraining from doing masturbation and incapable of performing prayers regulate due to lack of will and laziness. That is because, I haven’t been taught since I was 10 that’s the problem.

How can I learn to accept the fact that the wish for the time to be reversed will never happen, neither when I’ll be admitted to Paradise? I’m having problems also with my Christian grandmother because she loves to create problems and I’m pretty sick of it, that I started to wish to never been created because of it. And that problem with my grandmother it seems like it will last forever. That is why I’m very bad with her, because she makes me be like this to her only.

The reason for wanting this desperately, is because I want to do things I wished based on God’s Permission, while now He did not Allowed me to do certain things.

By hating so much the way things are made is regarded as kufr no matter what I do? If yes, why I’m not even allowed to hate the life?

And sometimes when I run into a trouble, simply I go nuts because I cannot handle the new problems that will come anymore, it’s too much for me.

Please don’t judge me.
* disliking divine laws entails kufr. Do tawba

* Past is dead and dead is not revived

* Focus on your study instead of feeling jealousy for your friends

* Be punctual in praying salah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
12-01-2018, 07:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
* disliking divine laws entails kufr. Do tawba

* Past is dead and dead is not revived

* Focus on your study instead of feeling jealousy for your friends

* Be punctual in praying salah
I’m trying to focus on my studying, but the main problems is that I’m having problems with focusing and problems of thinking logic. I’m only have mechanic thinking, not logic thinking. I wished I could have the logic thinking. Without it, I’m unable to succeed in Mathematical stuff, and without math, I can’t fulfill what I proposed to make in future.

To be honest, I had no idea that this is an act of disbelief. May I ask, why it is an act of disbelief to dislike some of divine laws? I can’t tell the reason. I thought that disliking or liking is a human thing. And, even if I were to be admitted to Paradise, it will not be fulfilled this wish? If I had no idea whether what I did or not is sin, then the act of disbelief which I did while unknowing and being unaware, then this will not be brought to account?

azc
12-02-2018, 10:06 AM
I’m trying to focus on my studying, but the main problems is that I’m having problems with focusing and problems of thinking logic. I’m only have mechanic thinking, not logic thinking. I wished I could have the logic thinking. Without it, I’m unable to succeed in Mathematical stuff, and without math, I can’t fulfill what I proposed to make in future.

To be honest, I had no idea that this is an act of disbelief. May I ask, why it is an act of disbelief to dislike some of divine laws? I can’t tell the reason. I thought that disliking or liking is a human thing. And, even if I were to be admitted to Paradise, it will not be fulfilled this wish? If I had no idea whether what I did or not is sin, then the act of disbelief which I did while unknowing and being unaware, then this will not be brought to account?
Generally When we dislike anything, means being it flawed we don't find it acceptable and what is not acceptable is considered as rejected.

So, Disliking divine laws is rejection and rejection of divine laws is kufr.

Nitro Zeus
12-02-2018, 01:42 PM
Generally When we dislike anything, means being it flawed we don't find it acceptable and what is not acceptable is considered as rejected.

So, Disliking divine laws is rejection and rejection of divine laws is kufr.
Ooi, how can I control this kind of feeling of disliking? I don’t know how can I control this feeling, how to get rid of it? You know what I was thinking? That even if I don’t like some divine laws, I don’t reject them like the ancient polytheist Arabs from the time of Prophet. I’m not like them, I don’t like yes, but that does mean I even have to reject. I mean, f I don’t like for example the fact that Islam is the only true religion decreed by God, that doesn’t mean that I have to leave it, I stick myself into Islam even though I may like it or not. Because, I know it is very risky. Is it also kufr to dislike not only the divine laws, but also the way things happened in our history and the way life made?

azc
12-02-2018, 04:51 PM
Ooi, how can I control this kind of feeling of disliking? I don’t know how can I control this feeling, how to get rid of it? You know what I was thinking? That even if I don’t like some divine laws, I don’t reject them like the ancient polytheist Arabs from the time of Prophet. I’m not like them, I don’t like yes, but that does mean I even have to reject. I mean, f I don’t like for example the fact that Islam is the only true religion decreed by God, that doesn’t mean that I have to leave it, I stick myself into Islam even though I may like it or not. Because, I know it is very risky. Is it also kufr to dislike not only the divine laws, but also the way things happened in our history and the way life made?
Don't worry, sometimes, while reading Quran and ahadith, our mind doesn't accept any quranic injunctions or particular ahadith. In this situation I follow the advice of Molana Ashraf Ali thanwi rh who said,'' (Say to yourself) what Allah :swt1: said in this verse / what Prophet :saws: said in this hadith is true. It's my flawed reasoning that I'm unable to understand it''
repeat it several (at least 3) times sincerely as well as bowing your head before the august and awe of Allah :swt1: / prophetic greatness.
And do dua, ''O Allah open the reality of this Quranic/hadith injunction''

InshaAllah, within a few days, all of a sudden, it'll be opened to your heart and all the stains of doubts will be removed.

Also It's my personal experience.

Nitro Zeus
12-02-2018, 07:05 PM
Don't worry, sometimes, while reading Quran and ahadith, our mind doesn't accept any quranic injunctions or particular ahadith. In this situation I follow the advice of Molana Ashraf Ali thanwi rh who said,'' (Say to yourself) what Allah :swt1: said in this verse / what Prophet :saws: said in this hadith is true. It's my flawed reasoning that I'm unable to understand it''
repeat it several (at least 3) times sincerely as well as bowing your head before the august and awe of Allah :swt1: / prophetic greatness.
And do dua, ''O Allah open the reality of this Quranic/hadith injunction''

InshaAllah, within a few days, all of a sudden, it'll be opened to your heart and all the stains of doubts will be removed.

Also It's my personal experience.
Ok, so even by disliking the way life is made, not only about divine laws, but generally speaking, about things which are decreed to happen. Like, there are things in my past that it did not happened as I wished, nor the things related to science did not happened( I mean, it did not happened for the each natural resource to regenerate non stop, no matter how much we exploit. It didn’t happened that the planets and natural satellites from our Solar System to have life like our home world. It didn’t happened for us to have a highly advanced science and technology now days to the point where can travel anywhere around the Universe and beyond in a matter of seconds and so on). By disliking also this, it entails kufr, right? Not even when I’ll go in Paradise, this will be still rejected? Just in curiosity.

azc
12-03-2018, 02:00 AM
Ok, so even by disliking the way life is made, not only about divine laws, but generally speaking, about things which are decreed to happen. Like, there are things in my past that it did not happened as I wished, nor the things related to science did not happened( I mean, it did not happened for the each natural resource to regenerate non stop, no matter how much we exploit. It didn’t happened that the planets and natural satellites from our Solar System to have life like our home world. It didn’t happened for us to have a highly advanced science and technology now days to the point where can travel anywhere around the Universe and beyond in a matter of seconds and so on). By disliking also this, it entails kufr, right? Not even when I’ll go in Paradise, this will be still rejected? Just in curiosity.
Technically, yes, it's kufr if done intentionally and knowingly.

In jannah all your desires will be fulfilled.

Nitro Zeus
12-03-2018, 04:17 AM
Technically, yes, it's kufr if done intentionally and knowingly.

In jannah all your desires will be fulfilled.
If now this Du’a of mine is not answered, then in Hereafter will I have a huge amount of good deeds on scale for entering Paradise?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.