/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dua for someone to recover from sickness..

Lautrec
11-29-2018, 02:12 PM
Assalamu'alaikum...

There is someone that I care.. Her leg/s hurts, kinda serious.. I want to make dua to Allah for her, so that her leg/s will be cured completely... but I don't know what's the dua that I should make...

I don't want to see/hear her lose it...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
11-29-2018, 05:56 PM
Anas :ra: reported that he said to Thabit, “May Allah have mercy on you, shall I give you the talisman of the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace?” He said, “Yes.” He said, “O Allah :swt1:, Lord of people, remover of hardship, heal – for you are the Healer other than whom there is no healer – with a healing that does not leave illness behind.” [al-Bukhari]

((أَلَا ‏ ‏أَرْقِيكَ ‏ ‏بِرُقْيَةِ ‏ ‏رَسُولِ اللَّهِ قَالَ بَلَى قَالَ فَقَالَ‏ ‏اللَّهُمَّ رَبَّ النَّاسِ مُذْهِبَ الْبَأْسِ اشْفِ أَنْتَ الشَّافِي لَا شَافِيَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ اشْفِهِ شِفَاءً لَا ‏ ‏يُغَادِرُ ‏ ‏سَقَمًا))

Ibn ‘Abbas :ra: reported that Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, “Anyone who visits a sick person whose time has not yet come and says seven times in his presence, ‘I ask Allah :swt1: the Immense, the Lord of the Immense Throne, to heal you,’ Allah :swt1: will heal him of that illness.” [Abu Dawud and at-Tirmidhi]

((أَسْأَلُ اللَّهَ الْعَظِيمَ رَبَّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيمِ أَنْ يَشْفِيَكَ))

One should make one’s supplications in a heartfelt manner, in need of Allah :swt1: and with a living heart. Don’t feel obliged to make a supplication in Arabic, use any language you feel comfortable with and ask as He loves to be asked.
http://seekershub.org/ans-blog/2010/...ure-illnesses/

- - - Updated - - -

:wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.