/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How can I make a Du’a To be answered when I’m in great need of it?

Nitro Zeus
11-30-2018, 09:47 AM
I’m having problems of getting my Du’a be answered, because the Du’a I have in mind is very important and without it, I don’t know what I’ll do.

Yes, I do sins like everyone else. But the main problems is that I’m incapable of fulfilling some Islamic obligations not because of ignorance, of having the intention to neglect.

However, I try for example to recite The Opening chapter and then recite the prayer for sending blessings upon the Prophet, and then I begin and in the middle of Du’a, I ask God To excuse me for not being capable of fulfilling the Islamic obligations and To Not Take into consideration that what I wish is haram, because I really need this wish become true. My mother keeps making me lose hope, patience, trust and certainty that my wish will come true by telling me that this wish is not possible.

The problem is that, I tried for several times to make the same Du’a, but in a different ways, but non of the tryings of mine has succeeded, everything has failed. If my Du’a is not answered, I’ll get really panic because I don’t know what to do, because I really need it. I’m not gonna tell what wish I’m talking about.

Can someone please tell me how to get that wish be answered when I’m desperate in need and don’t know what else I should try?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
12-01-2018, 12:48 PM
Asalamualykum

Please spend time learning about the deen. Without knowledge and understanding of Islam we fail to understand our life. So what if your dua is not answered? What if that dua you are asking for is not in your favour and Allah swt knows best so HE The most High doesn't answer your call. What if Allah swt is wanting you to call to HIM and spend more time in worship thus delays your dua? Lets start thinking good. Everything is a win win situation.

Please watch

That being said there are special times when your chances of duas being answered is increased. These include:

A travellers dua, the dua of a mother, a father, when you are oppressed, a special hour on Friday, during tahajjud prayer, when you are ill etc.

Nitro Zeus
12-01-2018, 06:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Asalamualykum

Please spend time learning about the deen. Without knowledge and understanding of Islam we fail to understand our life. So what if your dua is not answered? What if that dua you are asking for is not in your favour and Allah swt knows best so HE The most High doesn't answer your call. What if Allah swt is wanting you to call to HIM and spend more time in worship thus delays your dua? Lets start thinking good. Everything is a win win situation.

Please watch

That being said there are special times when your chances of duas being answered is increased. These include:

A travellers dua, the dua of a mother, a father, when you are oppressed, a special hour on Friday, during tahajjud prayer, when you are ill etc.
I’ll be in great danger if my Du’a is not answered. The time will run towards the final exam and I’m freaking scared, because even though I may think that I have prepared enough, in the exam the result will be quite different. And I’m pretty tired of failing exams, I really desperately want a new life where I can have x2 chance and last chance to do right things to the point where now I can have something which I can show off to someone who pissed me off by saying: “hahaha you -------! I have many diplomas and scholarships more than you do, and many trophies from international olimpics in Mathematical stuff, more than you do!! So, get lost, I’m one million years a head of you in knowledge, crazy boy!!! So, game over!”. Like this I want to say with truthful so that I can make him be frustrated instead of me, because I got by mistake in this kind of fight with my Christian friend, and now I’m pretty jealous and frustrated that it didn’t happened as I wished so that I can have something to be proud of, while now I really regret. And now, it will take many years to achieve this. And plus, I wished for new divine laws so that I can do things I wished according to the divine laws, while now If I were to make an animated image, I would definitely violate the laws, and that is why I really desire for a new life with new divine laws in which I can be pleased with. I know it’s a repelling thing to you, but Joshua had the miracle of stopping the time, it is proven in Quran. I want to be proud knowing that our ancestors Dacians had conquered and ruled Roman Empire, Egyptian kingdom, Chinese empire and the empire of Alexander the Great and that we have participated in the conquests of prophet Muhammad that we have helped him to the point where he can speak good things about us, and that we had far advanced science, technology and culture like no other ancient civilization in ancient world. And that we had many great battles and we won. I wish I could know the fact that we were able to defeat Austria Hungary empire, URSS, Germany, Ottoman Empire for many times to the point where now days we could be one big country as in old times, while now some territories of ours have been taken. I wished to know that Romania and USA together stopped Germany and we have ended WW2 together. Because, right now non of this happened, and now I feel shame that I’m a Romanian. I wished all of this to be 100% true as possible. I wished for me to be capable of achieving things I propose to do, such as: making excellent YouTube videos, passing with success each exam and test I face, making excellent novels which I want to make, and to be capable of talking and writing in scientific and in Academic way at age of 14. And I wished for many more things to happen, but now unfortunately it didn’t happened. I really don’t know how to make my wish be answered, I tried for so many ways, but non of this worked. I simply cannot resist any longer. Because, I’m having problems with my grandmother who loves to make problems, and she was like this for very long time, and now there’s nothing I can do. Sometimes I go nuts by staying with her. Sometimes I wish I never been created, because of her and the situations I have. I know it’s sound foolish thing to you, but please don’t judge me.

Duas_Revival
12-18-2018, 10:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
I’m having problems of getting my Du’a be answered, because the Du’a I have in mind is very important and without it, I don’t know what I’ll do.
Wa Alaikumus Salam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Firstly, never lose hope in Dua - Remember Dua is a weapon of a believer!

format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Can someone please tell me how to get that wish be answered when I’m desperate in need and don’t know what else I should try?
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) heard some one supplicating after his prayer without praising Allah and without supplicating Allah for the Prophet (ﷺ). With regard to him, the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "This man rushed." Then he called him and said, "When any one of you have performed Salat (prayer) and wants to supplicate, let him praise Allah first then glorify Him in the beginning and then he should supplicate Allah for me. Then he may supplicate for whatever he likes." [Abu Dawud and At-Tirmidhi Book 15, Hadith 8]

Umar bin Al-Khattab narrated: "Indeed the supplication stops between the heavens and the earth. Nothing of it is raised up until you send Salat upon your Prophet." [Jami` at-Tirmidhi 486]

The Prophet (SAW) also said: “Allah is Most Generous, and He dislikes to turn away empty the hands of His slave when he raises them to Him.” [Narrated by Al-Tirmidhi, 3556; classed as Saheeh by Al-Albaani in Saheeh Al-Tirmidhi].

TODO:
1. Praise Allah azza wajal
2. Send Durood upon The Messenger of Allah Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him)
3. Ask of your Halal needs

Thirdly, keep seeking Forgiveness of Allah.

Arabic to English: Astaghfirullahal Azeem al-lazi la ilaha illa Huwal-Hayyul-Qayyum wa atubu ilaih

Meaning: I seek the forgiveness of Allah the Mighty, Whom there is none worthy of worship except Him, The Living, The Eternal, and I repent unto Him

Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/instant-...ns-forgiveness

Please remember us in your Duas.

Jazakallahu Khair,
DR

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
12-25-2018, 01:09 AM
Thank you so much! I forgot to ask you last thing, will the Dua be invalidate as long as a person does not pray x5 a day? Or, Dua does not have nothing to do with obligatory prayers??

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.