/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The world's poorest president

BeTheChange
12-01-2018, 02:41 AM

Alhamdulilah :D I love the minimalist approach. Alhamdulillah. Live with the essentials. Live like a traveller. The teachings of Islam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anatolian
12-01-2018, 08:20 AM
This is the life style of our Prophet and his companions. They had simple clothes and foods. They didnt live in luxurious houses. Now look at how our so called Islamic leaders live. We already had a good presidential residency in Turkey but look how our Erdoğan built a new giant presitential palace with lots of luxury in it. Look how they spend people’s money for their luxurious life. One is an atheist who more resembles to the Prophet (aleyhisselam) and the other is idrntified as Islamic but more resembles to Karun. Solve this paradox now.

DanEdge
12-07-2018, 11:35 PM
These kinds of stories really make one think. The periods in my life when I was making the most money, the most objects strewn about my home, the next financial liability -- these were some of the most emotionally and spiritually unfulfilling times. We I'm sure that this is not the case for everyone. We all have different life experiences. Financial security allows one many comforts and freedoms. But it cannot ensure happiness.

I try to keep this in mind whenever I find myself obsessing over getting a higher-paying job. It also reminds me that I should not lack in sympathy for the rich man simply because he is rich. We all have our share of troubles.

Dan Edge

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.