/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is There Any Case In Which It’s Permissable To Eat Pork?

TinyMess
12-01-2018, 11:58 PM
I have not ate pork in about two years (a little b4 I came to Islam)
I have no desire to eat it. Even if it’s permissable for me I will not.

But I come from a family where pork is a BIG deal. (Half the family is German.. let that sink in) sooo many times I have been so hungry but declined it because Y EVERYONE MUST MAKE PORK...! TELL ME Y.

Anyways, I am just curious if there is any time where it’s okay.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
12-02-2018, 02:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by TinyMess

But I come from a family where pork is a BIG deal. (Half the family is German.. let that sink in) sooo many times I have been so hungry but declined it because Y EVERYONE MUST MAKE PORK...! TELL ME Y.

If someone is extremely close to death because of starvation can take as much amount of pork as saves his life.

BeTheChange
12-02-2018, 02:04 PM
Instead of pork make a seperate meat dish for yourself. Insha Allah you won't feel you have missed out. Try and explain your position to your family members but if they keep insisting after you have explained several times i would try and avoid eating with them. Sooner or later and in our weak moment's we might just be tempted.

MazharShafiq
12-03-2018, 02:08 PM
Now you can eat any forbidden thing when you are very near to die due to hunger, but still you can eat that which will save your life from food, fill your stomach with Food is not allowed in Islam -

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ümit
12-06-2018, 12:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by TinyMess

No. İn a country like Germany there is not any time you can think of where it is okay to eat pork.
Like said...pork is only in one condition ok to eat and that is if you are in a situation close to starvation and there is no other food available...only then you are allowed to eat just enough pork to keep yourself alive.
İn Germany...if you can find pork...you can also find other food instead...so you will never get into that situation.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.