/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do you think these faces everywhere came from hell?

emem.masorong
12-02-2018, 11:10 PM
Sometimes, I get thoughts that it didn't. Why? I thought that if I could see so many on a microscope, then how many does it have in single droplet of water? Faces? Even if it was zillions already who had existed and died, and someone here also even said, as far as I could remember, and may Allah forgive me for my errors, that aliens are real, then I think it's still impossible to have faces everywhere up until the end of the universe, but it has no end based on science. It expands continuously, right? Then that would create new faces as it does, I presume. If when it expands and creates new faces, would you still think that as it does, those faces came from hell, and when it expands, those people with faces are taken out and put here? Hm... Allah knows what this is. The lesson here for me is that we see this, and this is a proof that there is a God. We should be good to non-Muslims. The ink of the scholar is holier than the blood of the martyr. We should be forbearing. Let's be merciful. Also, to our fellow Muslims as well. They are brothers and sisters. We are family. Life's amazing and good. If your down, know that there is Allah. He hears and sees all. He knows everything.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MazharShafiq
12-03-2018, 01:56 PM
Yes, Allah is All-Mighty, All things except the attribute of Allah (Alone) is to be consumed in the world. Everything in the world is worthy of knowledge. Allah is the One Who is the Living One.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.