/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Are people aware that they are harming others?

Studentofdeed
12-03-2018, 07:55 PM
When people harm others or drink or commit sins, are they aware? Do they know what they are doing is bad? Did the pharaoh know he was doing evil?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
12-03-2018, 09:47 PM
Some people genuinely have pure evil hearts and are ruthless. They don't care who they hurt or what they need to do as long as they get what they want, be it fame, money, women, whatever this dunya offers etc. It is hard to believe and part of you doesn't want to believe but it is true. Just look at the state of the world. Poor getting poorer, more mental health issues, depression, GMO food, obesity, suicide on the increase, killing, people turning away from religion etc. If only they could see religion is the answer to all their problems...

I am sure the wrongdoers are aware but are blinded by they greed, ignorance, care-free attitude etc. whatever the reason is.

Studentofdeed
12-04-2018, 01:49 AM
Subhanallah...wow that is hard to fathom. Thank you again...

peacefulone
12-04-2018, 03:08 PM
I think people who commit sins are blinded by satan. they do not even see others as humans with compassion. They just see their own ego and what they need and are out to get what they want. It is a trick of satan to make us think everyone doesn't care for us so why care for them. Some people really are prey to this mentality and its hard to escape if one is not on deen and practising regularly.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
12-04-2018, 03:12 PM
It depends on the condition of the heart

Abu Hurairah (raa) narrated: Allah’s Messenger May peace be upon Him said :
“When a slave (a person) commits a sin (an evil deed) a black dot is dotted on his heart. Then if that person gives up that evil deed (sin), begs Allah :swt: to forgive him, and repents, then his heart is cleared (from that heart covering dot); but if he repeats the evil deed (sin), then that covering is increased till his heart is completely covered with it. And this is Ar-Ran that Allah :swt: mentioned (in the Quran),
“Nay! but on their hearts is the Ar-Ran (covering of evil deeds and sins) which they used to earn” (83:14)”

At-Tirmidhi, Vol 5 , Hadith No: 3334

Ümit
12-04-2018, 07:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Studentofdeed
When people harm others or drink or commit sins, are they aware? Do they know what they are doing is bad? Did the pharaoh know he was doing evil?
İt is absolutely not my purpose to attack you dear Studentofdeed...but just to make you aware:
Are you telling me that you never ever harmed people in any way ever? Of course you did...İ am sure we all did...but we may be not always aware of that.
We are just humans and there will always be an unguided moment in our lives where Shaytaan tricks us and tempts us to hurt others...on purpose or not.
So İ am pretty sure you can answer your questions yourself.
A good example is this post. İ did not write this post to hurt you...of course there is this chance of you misunderstanding it and feel hurt unwanted...in that case please forgive me.

Of course there are also people blinded in such a way that they almost get a thrill out of it just by hurting people.

Dont.know
12-04-2018, 08:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Studentofdeed
Even In the times of jahiliyyah of umar ra he wasnt an outright evil person he had some bad traits and did bad things obviously but he had aspects great character too dont forget that

Studentofdeed
12-05-2018, 01:09 PM
I understand and am not offended. Of course we all have done bad. But when I realized I went and apologized and tried my best to mend the situation. Plus I was young and ignorant. But when fully grown knowledgable people hurt others, it makes me wonder

MazharShafiq
12-05-2018, 02:02 PM
Every human is born on nature, which is Islam , When a person commits sin, his heart takes a black point And when he repents sin, then the sin point is erased, and if a person does not repent, then he does the sin, his heart is completely black, due to this his feelings dies inside it. He is doing every sin.

Studentofdeed
12-05-2018, 07:18 PM
Allah forgives all sins, right? I feel bad and am scared because someone really frustrated me because I went out of my way and helped them in school then when I got upset I called them stupid. This was 3 years ago but I apologized but they never responded. Was this oppression? I feel so hypocritical when I have wronged people in the past and when someone wrongs me really bad and is repeatedly tormenting me, I feel ashamed to ask Allah for help

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.