/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Questions regarding making Du’a and saying incorrect things out of anger

Nitro Zeus
12-03-2018, 09:17 PM
Ok, now I have found that if one wishes to get any of his Du’a answered, he must recite the Opening verse, and also send prayers upon the Prophet, and end the Du’a by reciting prayers for the Prophet.

The problem is, I have found long ago that, a person has to send prayers upon the Prophet also in the middle of his Du’a.

Here the problem, what really confuses me and brings me to error is that I don’t have a concrete information of how to make any Du’a be answered instantly. Or if it is possible to do this, how can I do this if it is possible.

How can I know which name of God should I use in order for making Du’a?

Allow me to give you an example, if a person wishes to make Du’a for God for reversal of time, then what is the appropriate name of God for he to use it when making this one?

Is there a strong chapter, or a way in which I can end the Du’a to the point where the chances of getting it accepted and answered are very high?

How can I make up a Du’a which I want, and make it be in such that God enjoys it as per Quran?

Sometimes when I face a huge problem with my Christian grandmother who loves to create problems, I begin to say with sincerity: “how I wish I never been created.”

Is it sinful this one? If yes, how sinful it is?

It is really important to recite durud e Ibrahim even in the middle of Du’a? Or it is, in our choice?

P.S. please don’t get me wrong, I only gave an example of a Du’a. Now I’m trying to accept the way life it is made even if it is difficult. Can you please help me how to chose the appropriate names when making a Du’a? Because, sometimes I don’t know and I just use “O Allah” only. Hopefully I haven’t asked the same question.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
12-04-2018, 03:27 PM
https://islamqa.org/hanafi/askimam/2...0%2C6469141344

Can you please tell me how to make a proper duwa? - IslamQA
-1) Can you please tell me how to make a proper duwa? Answer In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful Duaa is a great act of Ibaadah (worship),...

Nitro Zeus
12-05-2018, 03:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
https://islamqa.org/hanafi/askimam/2...0%2C6469141344

Can you please tell me how to make a proper duwa? - IslamQA
-1) Can you please tell me how to make a proper duwa? Answer In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful Duaa is a great act of Ibaadah (worship),...
I have found somewhere on a site that one should send blessings also in the middle of Supplication so that the chances of getting answered to be very high. What do you say about this? A false or true information? Because, in other sites I found that one should start sending blessings upon the Prophet and end it with the same prayer.

azc
12-05-2018, 05:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
I have found somewhere on a site that one should send blessings also in the middle of Supplication so that the chances of getting answered to be very high. What do you say about this? A false or true information? Because, in other sites I found that one should start sending blessings upon the Prophet and end it with the same prayer.
sending blessings on the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah :swt: be upon him) take three forms:

1 – Sending blessings upon him :saws: before making du’aa’, and after praising Allaah :swt: , because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When anyone of you makes du’aa’, let him start by glorifying his Lord and praising Him, then let him send blessings upon the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), then let him pray for whatever he wants.”

(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 3477)

2 – Sending blessings upon him :saws: at the beginning of the du’aa’, in the middle and at the end.

3 – Sending blessings upon him :saws: at the beginning and at the end, and one’s personal request may be made in between.

(Adapted from the words of Ibn al-Qayyim in Jila’ al-Afhaam, p. 531)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
12-05-2018, 06:13 PM
sending blessings on the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah :swt: be upon him) take three forms:

1 – Sending blessings upon him :saws: before making du’aa’, and after praising Allaah :swt: , because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When anyone of you makes du’aa’, let him start by glorifying his Lord and praising Him, then let him send blessings upon the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), then let him pray for whatever he wants.”

(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 3477)

2 – Sending blessings upon him :saws: at the beginning of the du’aa’, in the middle and at the end.

3 – Sending blessings upon him :saws: at the beginning and at the end, and one’s personal request may be made in between.

(Adapted from the words of Ibn al-Qayyim in Jila’ al-Afhaam, p. 531)
How should I know when I am in the middle? Because, sometimes I send blessings where it is not middle anymore.

Can you give me a clear example for me to understand how to make it? I mean, write a way in which you make Du’a so that I can take it as an example of how to do. If I haven’t done this correctly, then my Du’a won’t be answered?

azc
12-05-2018, 08:48 PM
How should I know when I am in the middle? Because, sometimes I send blessings where it is not middle anymore.

Can you give me a clear example for me to understand how to make it? I mean, write a way in which you make Du’a so that I can take it as an example of how to do. If I haven’t done this correctly, then my Du’a won’t be answered?
1: Hamd (praising) of Allah :swt1:

2: Durood (Sending blessings) on prophet :saws:

3: Dua as hereunder

a: dua for yourself

b: durood on prophet :saws:

c: dua for others (first parents then relatives, friends, all Muslims)

3: durood on prophet :saws:

Nitro Zeus
12-05-2018, 09:14 PM
1: Hamd (praising) of Allah :swt1:

2: Durood (Sending blessings) on prophet :saws:

3: Dua as hereunder

a: dua for yourself

b: durood on prophet :saws:

c: dua for others (first parents then relatives, friends, all Muslims)

3: durood on prophet :saws:
What is hereunder? Oh, thats mean I can make Du’a also for those who are non Muslims? Ooi, so that’s mean if I haven’t sent Du’a for hereunder( don’t know what it is) nor to relatives, friends and others) but I just send for the Prophet, then my Du’a is not answered, correct? And the easiest way to praise God is by reciting The Opener chapter?

azc
12-05-2018, 10:35 PM
What is hereunder? Oh, thats mean I can make Du’a also for those who are non Muslims? Ooi, so that’s mean if I haven’t sent Du’a for hereunder( don’t know what it is) nor to relatives, friends and others) but I just send for the Prophet, then my Du’a is not answered, correct? And the easiest way to praise God is by reciting The Opener chapter?
as hereunder: I mean to say ''as written below''

you can do dua for non Muslims as well but only for their hidaya (guidance to Islam) at the end of dua

generally I read subhana kallahumma wa bihamdika.........till end, in the beginning of dua.

Nitro Zeus
12-06-2018, 05:12 AM

you can do dua for non Muslims as well but only for their hidaya (guidance to Islam) at the end of dua

generally I read subhana kallahumma wa bihamdika.........till end, in the beginning of dua.
I can make Du’a for others as I want? Without using the available one? Because, it is long and I didn’t thought of this.

azc
12-06-2018, 05:42 AM
I can make Du’a for others as I want? Without using the available one? Because, it is long and I didn’t thought of this.
Doing dua for others is sunnah of prophet :saws:.

What you ask for others in dua, an angel asks same for you.

MazharShafiq
12-06-2018, 03:22 PM
Doing dua for others is sunnah of prophet :saws:.

What you ask for others in dua, an angel asks same for you.
Yes, if we pray for a good thing for others, Allah will give us such things.

Nitro Zeus
12-06-2018, 04:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MazharShafiq
Yes, if we pray for a good thing for others, Allah will give us such things.
Sometimes when things go very wrong, I start to go nuts and forget about everything and start also to curse the life without knowing what I’m saying. Does this curses be sent back? Or, I’ll be excused? Because, it is not my intent to curse, but when I get extremely angry, I lose my control and say things which are not correct. If For examples, others don’t want simply to pray for God To Cause something to happen the thing I wished, but only me alone I do, then the chances of getting accepted and answered will be very low, right? Just to be clarified.

Nitro Zeus
12-07-2018, 09:00 AM

You mean to recite the chapter called The Opener, then recite The Sincerity( the chapter in which you seek forgiveness), and then make Du’a for others, and then you start sending blessings upon the Prophet and at the end recite again?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.