/* */

PDA

View Full Version : If we keep on doing this

emem.masorong
12-11-2018, 01:55 AM
This? What this? Keep on just saying pbuh instead of exerting effort on saying the whole sentence, "Peace be upon him", so that non-Muslims would easlily understand. Let's do this as service for God. To have peace in this world. PBUH. Pubu. You can laugh all you want but it was said that we should only laugh moderately. Alhamdulillah. Feels good to say that. It is small for you, but for Allah it is immense.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
emem.masorong
12-11-2018, 02:01 AM
I am thinking of saving the West. I'm thinking of creating a book, manual or something, which they can use to do this idea of mine. They will pray to Allah in full English translation of the prayer. Bida? No. So what? I am doing something for them and I think it is good. You may think that it will cause trouble because it will divide the arabs and the Muslims. Let's do this for the mean time. It is easier for them to speak English and it is already natural. Imagine the whole of USA praying to Allah in English, which they can do first, before the time comes that Jesus will come back and Islam is the only religion that will be accepted, therefore, logically, I thought all of us would pray in Arabic. At the mean time, we should take advantage of the ease English prayer will do for them. The prayer in English. I've done prayer in English a couple of times, as far as I can. I'm still to memorize the whole in English so I don't just pray and do not understand except certain words that I understand in Filipino and English. We can also do this for Filipinos. Think about it. Until the time comes where I think Arabic would be better for all of mankind to use as their language, if Allah wills.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!