/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need help

mazdekkhan
12-12-2018, 11:48 AM

ASLAMUALIAKUM,FRIENDS
I THOUGHT I HAD DONE SOMETHING WRONG,
TODAY I WAS IN WASHROOM AND ASKING ALLAH TO GUIDE ME THEN (i do not why,did i just thought while adressing ALLAH that i only have to ask you cauz there is no god except you ,if there was then i would ask help from him,but as i recognized i was thinking wrong i said no there is no god except Allah.please help did i shirked,it was just a thought,tomorrow is my exam and now i am depressed and cannot study properly,i have been facing waswaas over months now and i am tired of them
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::cry::cry::cry::cry: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
12-13-2018, 02:02 AM
:wa:

InshaAllah you have done NO shirk.

Duas_Revival
12-15-2018, 09:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mazdekkhan

ASLAMUALIAKUM,FRIENDS
I THOUGHT I HAD DONE SOMETHING WRONG

Wa Alaikumus Salam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Firstly, you feel you've done wrong? No problem!

If it's not too much trouble, Please kindly watch this video for relief:

Secondly - Do you know the power of Dua? Dua is a weapon of a believer!

The best thing to do is seek the Forgiveness of Allah azza wajal - how?

Arabic to English: Astaghfirullahal Azeem al-lazi la ilaha illa Huwal-Hayyul-Qayyum wa atubu ilaih

Meaning: I seek the forgiveness of Allah the Mighty, Whom there is none worthy of worship except Him, The Living, The Eternal, and I repent unto Him

Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/instant-...ns-forgiveness

Please remember us in your Duas.

Jazakallahu Khair,
DR

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!