/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Body bcomes week

jameelash
12-14-2018, 04:57 PM
“I would advise people not to rest when they grow old because if you rest, you will soon become very weak and incapable, and may become senile. Be active after you reach retirement age,” Dr Mahathir said.

“It is the same as your muscles. If you don’t use your muscles and lie down all the time, the muscles cannot even carry your weight. You cannot stand. You cannot walk.

“The brain is the same. If you don’t use your brain, you don't think, you don’t solve problems, you don’t read, you don’t write, the brain regresses and you become senile. So always be active,”

https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/2...health-secrets

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
muslim brother
12-14-2018, 05:04 PM
true,physical ,mental activity is very important.

you youngsters should walk more too,esp in the u.k

azc
12-15-2018, 12:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jameelash
“I would advise people not to rest when they grow old because if you rest, you will soon become very weak and incapable, and may become senile. Be active after you reach retirement age,” Dr Mahathir said.

“It is the same as your muscles. If you don’t use your muscles and lie down all the time, the muscles cannot even carry your weight. You cannot stand. You cannot walk.

“The brain is the same. If you don’t use your brain, you don't think, you don’t solve problems, you don’t read, you don’t write, the brain regresses and you become senile. So always be active,”

https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/2...health-secrets
and you know that Amitabh Bachchan is the perfect example for keeping himself fit and healthy

jameelash
12-15-2018, 02:05 PM
I don’t see films so no idea of Amidhah Bacher style of living

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
12-15-2018, 05:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jameelash
I don’t see films so no idea of Amidhah Bacher style of living
You don't see films though but aware of him.

Citing him is concerning his health and fitness which enables him to remain active in films and TV shows at the age of 76.

emem.masorong
12-16-2018, 02:46 AM
Thank you for sharing.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.