/* */

PDA

View Full Version : It is possible to send a question by sending a letter to Zakir Naik Mufti Menk?

Nitro Zeus
12-15-2018, 08:51 PM
Today password for Google have been disabled and now I do not have time to make another one.

I have some couple of questions which I wanna ask Mufti Menk but don't know how.

It is possible to write him a letter question and send it to Mufti Menk? Because, I want also to exercise my hand writting and also because there is one most important question to me which I really desire to know, but don't know hpw to get the answer.

If it is possible to be done this, can you please tell me his email address so that I can send him a letter?

Hopefuly I made myself clear.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bintameeen
12-20-2018, 11:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Today password for Google have been disabled and now I do not have time to make another one.

I have some couple of questions which I wanna ask Mufti Menk but don't know how.

It is possible to write him a letter question and send it to Mufti Menk? Because, I want also to exercise my hand writting and also because there is one most important question to me which I really desire to know, but don't know hpw to get the answer.

If it is possible to be done this, can you please tell me his email address so that I can send him a letter?

Hopefuly I made myself clear.
Asalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa Barakatuhu, im not sure abt the contact which mentioned at DrZakir official site, but i would suggest u to do ask ur Question, there's a thousands of questions asked by ppl on Dr zakir official site, they shared a link with His answers.
You can email them to ask, or online chat directly from ur web to ask.
https://islamhouse.com/en/source/747...eos/showall/1/

Nitro Zeus
12-20-2018, 11:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bintameeen
Asalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa Barakatuhu, im not sure abt the contact which mentioned at DrZakir official site, but i would suggest u to do ask ur Question, there's a thousands of questions asked by ppl on Dr zakir official site, they shared a link with His answers.
You can email them to ask, or online chat directly from ur web to ask.
https://islamhouse.com/en/source/747...eos/showall/1/
Where to look for emailing them? Uhh about Islam q&a, I'm having a new device because the previous was accidently destroyed and I forgot to not down the account for that site on a paper, and now when I try to change the password, it tells me that this email is already in use, so,l technically and practically, I can't do anything about it, time: I don't have time for making a new email, because I'm living in a very big stress year, and the time is running like waterfall.

Bintameeen
12-20-2018, 11:58 PM
Where to look for emailing them? Uhh about Islam q&a, I'm having a new device because the previous was accidently destroyed and I forgot to not down the account for that site on a paper, and now when I try to change the password, it tells me that this email is already in use, so,l technically and practically, I can't do anything about it, time: I don't have time for making a new email, because I'm living in a very big stress year, and the time is running like waterfall.
(i copied this addresses from their book app) Kindly Address all your Questions to: 1). Islamic Propagation Centre International. P.O.BOX 2439, Durban. 4000. K.Z.NATAL. SOUTH AFRICA. Tel: +2731 3060026 / 27. (Fax: 3040326). E- Mail: ipcisa@yebo.co.za. 2). I.R.F. 56/58 Tandel St (North) Dongri. Mumbai, India. 400 009. Fax: 91-22- 3730689/ Telephone: 91-22-373 0689. E-mail: islam@irf.net. Website: www.irf.net.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bintameeen
12-21-2018, 12:04 AM
Email not take much time to create, just hardly 2 to 3 mins, by gmail on phone. Through gmail create an account. U should try.

Bintameeen
12-21-2018, 12:06 AM
truth! Ameen. The End. Kindly Address all your Questions to: 1). Islamic Propagation Centre International. P.O.BOX 2439, Durban. 4000. K.Z.NATAL. SOUTH AFRICA. Tel: +2731 3060026 / 27. (Fax: 3040326). E- Mail: ipcisa@yebo.co.za. 2). I.R.F. 56/58 Tandel St (North) Dongri. Mumbai, India. 400 009. Fax: 91-22- 3730689/ Telephone: 91-22-373 0689. E-mail: islam@irf.net. Website: www.irf.net.

Bintameeen
12-21-2018, 12:07 AM
Lol i copy pasted that phrase, from their book app. So, ignore the first few words in starting.

Nitro Zeus
12-21-2018, 12:36 PM
truth! Ameen. The End. Kindly Address all your Questions to: 1). Islamic Propagation Centre International. P.O.BOX 2439, Durban. 4000. K.Z.NATAL. SOUTH AFRICA. Tel: +2731 3060026 / 27. (Fax: 3040326). E- Mail: ipcisa@yebo.co.za. 2). I.R.F. 56/58 Tandel St (North) Dongri. Mumbai, India. 400 009. Fax: 91-22- 3730689/ Telephone: 91-22-373 0689. E-mail: islam@irf.net. Website: www.irf.net.
In number 1, do you have an idea how long it takes for a questionablen to be answered? And how it will be answered?

Bintameeen
12-21-2018, 01:02 PM
In number 1, do you have an idea how long it takes for a questionablen to be answered? And how it will be answered?
Not sure, abt number, once i email dr naik, but i think due to huge traffic of msgs, they dont get my email, so not replied, 4yrs ago. [emoji28]

Nitro Zeus
12-21-2018, 09:15 PM
Not sure, abt number, once i email dr naik, but i think due to huge traffic of msgs, they dont get my email, so not replied, 4yrs ago. [emoji28]
Uff, I'm sorry for this. Have you tried another one which is "muftimenk@gmail.com"?

Bintameeen
12-21-2018, 09:17 PM
Uff, I'm sorry for this. Have you tried another one which is "muftimenk@gmail.com"?
No never tried,

Nitro Zeus
12-21-2018, 09:21 PM
No never tried,
You can try also there, mayba there are big chances of getting an answer from him. Because, I've heard from one of his videos that he kept on answering to people's questions and, one when people asked him regarding suicide, he stopped answering their questions.

Bintameeen
12-21-2018, 09:28 PM
You can try also there, mayba there are big chances of getting an answer from him. Because, I've heard from one of his videos that he kept on answering to people's questions and, one when people asked him regarding suicide, he stopped answering their questions.
Actually when i emailed, i had a issue, but after, that solved Alhamdulilah, so no more needed. Btw جزاك اللہ خیر

Nitro Zeus
12-21-2018, 11:41 PM
Actually when i emailed, i had a issue, but after, that solved Alhamdulilah, so no more needed. Btw جزاك اللہ خیر
How was solved?

Bintameeen
12-21-2018, 11:43 PM
How was solved?
I had just need to advise, for my friend, but later she said, issue solved, that's all

Nitro Zeus
12-21-2018, 11:57 PM
I had just need to advise, for my friend, but later she said, issue solved, that's all
Aha, I understand now.

azc
12-22-2018, 11:53 AM
The scholars who've studied under the guidance of other good and noble scholars should be consulted instead of any self made scholar like Dr zakir naik, however, he can be trusted in inter faith issues he is well versed wherein.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.