/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Majority of American Muslims now support gay marriage?

Silas
12-18-2018, 02:44 PM
According to this article, the percentage of Muslims who support gay marriage in the US went from 34% to 51% in only four years

https://www.newsweek.com/muslim-whit...arriage-907627

Majority of U.S. Muslims Now Support Gay Marriage, While White Evangelical Christians Remain Opposed
During his campaign, President Donald Trump said he would protect the LGBT community from the oppression of Islam....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
12-18-2018, 05:19 PM
Does the opinion of a few hundred people in survey really represent whole of the Muslim community...?

Silas
12-18-2018, 08:26 PM
I doubt this is accurate, but a narrative is being spun ...

Mandy
12-18-2018, 08:32 PM
I guess this all depends on who identifies themselves as Muslims.
Just like many people will say I am Christian but the last time they went to a church was over 20 years ago! But they are still counted as such.

Many people can claim they are muslim, specially in a survey. But if all of their actions are non muslims and do not follow muslim values what does that survey really means.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
urkahnkhan
12-18-2018, 11:56 PM
I have always suspected this and to be honest I don't think this problem is only with American muslims this is rather a problem with anyone who have a mentality of a sheep and these people have ever proven to be listeners and believers of the media and believe in it whole-heartedly.

These people are the so-called fifth column and they are the same ones who would sell-out even muslims. They would believe in whatever the media says and for them the line between right and wrong has become blurred. They are incapable of seeing the truth unfortunately

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.