/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Not living with wife

jihadhanif
12-25-2018, 05:56 PM
I moved to Philadelphia to marry and afterwords she doesn’t deen As a Muslim woman and her kids are in the street nobody listens or takes heed Anything I say although her Children are not Muslims I tell They can that half the opposite sex as company overnight but she allows it is her house and I moved In on condition that we take everything to the Quran and sunnah. So I got my own place I didn’t divorce but I cannot live in those conditions especially being in the shahada basically Is this allowed

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
peacefulone
12-25-2018, 08:05 PM
Assalamu alaykum
I am sorry for your troubles after marriage.
But how will you fulfill her rights if you do not live together...it is like oppression to leave a wife alone with no company and no possibility to remarry and live as a human being.
You can marry 4 wives but she only has you and it sounds like you more or less abandoned her and her rights.
You will be asked about this too just as much as she will be asked about how she raised her kids.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.