/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What are the miracles a regular person can achieve now days?

Nitro Zeus
12-25-2018, 08:54 PM
MEETING THE PROPHET IN YOUR VISION

I have this thought for long time, and I would like to have a discussion about this just to see what are the possibilities of asking God To arrange a meeting with the Prophet in one's vision and have a conversation. You see? When I saw the movie "The Message" I started to feel sorry that I was not born in the Prophet's time, and now I try to think of solutions of how I can meet him in my vision and have a conversation with him, because I've dreamt of having such chance, opportunity and occasion, you gave no ide show honorable is this meeting for me. Because, I have many questions I would like to ask him just like his companions did, and I wished to have the chance of asking him to do a smal favor for me just like other previous companions and friends of previous prophets have did, I would be so happy if I would get the chance of requesting him a prayer, because with his prayer I can finally be able to do regularly the 5 pillars of Islam without facing difficulties and worries, because Ixwished for he to pray for God To Cause me to pray regulate without me noticing that I'm praying until my time is up so that I can have a pleasant grave. And also because I wished to spend night with the Prophet so that I can have interesting activities to do so that I won't get bored at night, because oftenly when night time comes and my folks are sleeping, I'm like a vampire and I do night activities, and I'm tired of this, I want at 11:00 O clock to sleep and have each night a vision with the Prophet so that I can have something to do so that next day in the morning I can be fresh, because I want to meet him just like he met other prophets. And I wished for God To Grant him back the these 2 ranks "prophet" and "messenger".

I would like to know, it is possible for a regular weak believer like me to have this kind of opportunity? If yes, can you please pray for God To arrange such meeting with the Prophet? Because, I got a list of few prayer requests and some questions, and one of the prayer request is for he to pray for God To gift me with the miracle of having any invocation instantly answered, because I want to pray for God To Make me be 100% successful in worldly life, Purgatory and Judgment Day.

P.S. Please don't judge me if it is a brainless question or request, because I have a horrible life and I wished to have a new life so that I can do the right things and also to be capable of performing regularly the 5 pillars of Islam. And I wished to have the chance of meeting him for the first time in my life, doesn't matter whether I am a disbeliever or not. I'll be so happy and pleased if this kind of meeting will occur. So, can you please do this for me? Because, my faith is very weak and because of that, I'm unable to get invocations instantly like some Muslims do(I think). Please correct me if I have made some mistakes in this thread. And sorry for posting in wrong section, I have difficult on downloading this app on IPad due to the fact that my smartphone is destroyed and I have forgotten completely my Apple ID and without it, I can't do anything, and I'm having hard times on finding the right sections on browser.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
12-27-2018, 01:16 PM
Miracles or this kind of vision isn't in our hands but both are happened to those who are highly pious and followers of sunnah of prophet :saws:

Nitro Zeus
12-27-2018, 01:39 PM
Ok, I understand. I'm just asking if it is possible to achieve them in now days, because I have a very important prayer request to make and it is for my benefit.
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
Miracles or this kind of vision isn't in our hands but both are happened to those who are highly pious and followers of sunnah of prophet :saws:

space
12-27-2018, 04:46 PM
Question

What is mu‘jizah, and what is the difference between it and karaamah on the one hand, and between it and witchcraft on the other?.

Answer

Praise be to Allaah.

Firstly:
The mu‘jizah (miracle) is the extraordinary sign with which Allah supports His Prophets and Messengers, and challenges people. The karaamah is something extraordinary that Allah causes to happen at the hand of one of His close friends.

There are many differences between the mu‘jizah and the karaamah, including the following:
1. The mu‘jizah is meant to be done openly and be seen and known by many people, and the one for whom it is done (the Prophet) is enjoined to show it openly, whereas the karaamah is based on concealment and the one for whom it is done (the wali or close friend of Allah) is enjoined to conceal it.
2. The mu‘jizah may be accompanied by a challenge and claim of Prophethood, whereas the karaamah is not accompanied by any challenge or any claim of virtue or high status before Allah.
3. The fruits of the mu‘jizah bring benefits to others, whereas the karaamah usually only benefits the one to whom it is given.
4. The mu‘jizah may be any extraordinary event; the karaamah can only be of a few types.
5. The mu‘jizah is only for the Prophets, whereas the karaamah is for the close friends of Allah.
6. The Prophets use their miracles (mu‘jizah) to establish proof against the mushrikeen, because their hearts are hard; the close friends of Allah (awliya’) use the karaamah to establish proof for themselves so that they will have peace of mind and certainty of faith, and will not be worried or anxious.

Quoted from a Master’s thesis entitled al-Wilaayah wa’l-Karaamah fi’l-‘Aqeedah al-Islamiyyah by Muhammad Khayr al-‘Umari.

There are also a number of other differences between the mu‘jizah and witchcraft, including the following:
1. The mu‘jizah is something extraordinary, i.e., it occurs contrary to the laws of nature and comes from Allah, may He be exalted. As for witchcraft, it occurs according to laws that the practitioner of witchcraft may learn.
2. The mu‘jizah results in nothing but good, whereas no good can come from witchcraft.
3. The mu‘jizah cannot be cancelled out, whereas witchcraft can be cancelled out or undone. It is well known that witchcraft can only be done by seeking the help of the devils and drawing close to them.
End quote from Dr. Ahmad al-‘Awaayishah, Muhaadaraat bi’th-Thaqaafah al-Islamiyyah, p. 174
4. The mu‘jizah occurs at the hand of the Prophet, who is the best of people in knowledge, deeds and attitude, whereas witchcraft occurs at the hands of the practitioner of witchcraft, who is the worst of people in knowledge, deeds and attitude – people are put off by him and those who keep company with him.
5. There is no cause for the mu‘jizah, hence no one other than the Prophet can do anything like it. As for witchcraft, it has causes that are well-known, which are incantations that are spoken or written, and he makes use of the jinn in doing it. Anyone who learns that and does it will get what he wants from witchcraft. In the case of the mu‘jizah, it cannot be obtained by learning and experience.
See: al-Furooq by al-Quraafi, 8/116

There follow some of the comments of the scholars on the differences between mu‘jizah, karaamah and witchcraft.
Al-‘Allaamah as-Sa‘di (may Allah have mercy on him) said:
The difference between the mu‘jizah and karaamah, and devilish extraordinary things that happen at the hands of magicians and charlatans is as follows:
The mu‘jizah is that which Allah causes to happen at the hands of the Messengers and Prophets of extraordinary events with which they challenge the people, so that they will believe in the message with which Allah sent them and by means of which He supported them, such as the splitting of the moon and the sending down of the Qur’aan, which is the greatest mu‘jizah ever bestowed upon a Messenger, as well as the grieving of the palm tree stump (which the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) used as a minbar until a minbar was built for him), the springing up of water from between his fingers, and many other miracles.
The karaamah is an extraordinary event that Allah causes to occur at the hands of His believing close friends (awliya’), such as knowledge, power, and so on, and such as the shade that used to come upon Usayd ibn al-Hudayr when he recited Qur’aan, and the shining of light for ‘Abbaas ibn Bishr and Usayd ibn Hudayr when they left the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), and when they separated there was light for each of them at the end of his whip.
In order for it to be regarded as a karaamah, it is stipulated that the one at whose hand this miracle occurs should be adhering strictly to Islam and following sharee‘ah. If that is not the case, then these extraordinary things happen are the result of devilish work.
Moreover, it should be noted that the fact that karaamah does not happen for some Muslims does not mean that they are lacking in faith, because karaamah only happens for certain reasons, such as the following:
- To strengthen the person’s faith and make him steadfast. Hence many of the Sahaabah did not see any karaamah, because of the strength and absolute certainty of their faith.
- To establish proof against the enemy, as happened to Khaalid when he ate poison. He was besieging a fortress and they refused to yield until he ate the poison, so he ate it and then he conquered the fortress. A similar thing happened to Abu Idrees al-Khawlaani when he was met by al-Aswad al-‘Ansi in the fire and Allah saved him from that, because he needed that karaamah. We see something similar in the story of Umm Ayman when she set out to migrate to Madinah (Hijrah) and became extremely thirsty. She heard a sound above her and lifted her head, and she saw a bucket of water; she drank from it then it was taken away again.

The karaamah may be a test or trial; some people may be blessed by it and others may be doomed as a result. The one at whose hands it happens may be blessed if he gives thanks for it, or he may be doomed if he is filled with self-admiration and does not adhere to righteousness.
End quote from at-Tanbeehaat al-Lateefah fima Ahtawiyat ‘alayhi al-Waasitiyyah min al-Mabaahith al-Muneefah, p. 107

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allah have mercy on him) was asked:
How can we differentiate between mu‘jizah, karaamah and kahaanah (sorcery)?
He replied:
The mu‘jizah is for the Prophets, the karaamah is for the close friends of Allah, the awliya’ of ar-Rahmaan, and kahaanah is for the close friends of the Shaytaan (awliya’ ash-shaytaan).
Nowadays it is impossible for a mu‘jizah to occur, because the Messenger (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) was the last of the Prophets. Karaamah happened at the time of the Messenger and may occur after his time, until the Day of Resurrection; it may occur at the hands of a righteous close friend of Allah (wali). If we know that the man at whose hand a karaamah occurred is a righteous man who fulfils his duties towards Allah and towards His slaves, then we know that it is indeed a karaamah.
We should look at the man -- if this “miracle” comes from a kaahin (soothsayer) -- i.e., a man who is not righteous -- then we know that it comes from the devils; the devils sometimes help the sons of Adam to achieve what they want.
End quote from Liqaa’aat al-Baab al-Maftooh (no. 84; question no. 8)

And Allah knows best.

islamqa.info

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
12-27-2018, 05:33 PM
@space :

''the close friends of Allah (awliya’) use the karaamah to establish proof for themselves so that they will have peace of mind and certainty of faith, and will not be worried or anxious.''

No, often, it's occurred to establish truth against deviation and sometimes against kufr, as karamah of khuwaja mueen uddin chishti rh were against the magician of Rajisthan (a state of India), thus having been impressed a large number of people embraced Islam.

space
12-27-2018, 05:52 PM
@space :

''the close friends of Allah (awliya’) use the karaamah to establish proof for themselves so that they will have peace of mind and certainty of faith, and will not be worried or anxious.''

No, often, it's occurred to establish truth against deviation and sometimes against kufr, as karamah of khuwaja mueen uddin chishti rh were against the magician of Rajisthan (a state of India), thus having been impressed a large number of people embraced Islam.

agree. Your statement is more close to the truth & makes a lot of sense than the previous text taken out of the published content

space
12-27-2018, 08:44 PM
more http://aqeedahinislam.blogspot.com/2...m-maujaza.html

Nitro Zeus
12-27-2018, 09:36 PM
@space :

Oh, so thats mean only the close friends of God can have miracles that are very close to which Prophets can have? Because, all I wanted is to have the miracle of getting Duas accepted and answered instantly, so that I can have chance and opportunity to reach the final destination iever desired to reach: Heaven.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.