/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dua to Allaah to make me wife of nabi Muhammad?

Desert
12-26-2018, 04:04 AM
As salami alaikum....

Can I make dua to Allah to make me one of the wives of prophet Muhammad in jannat...
Is that asking for something I don't deserve? but if I enter jannah i will be purified so I can have him?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IslamLife00
12-27-2018, 02:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Desert
As salami alaikum....

Can I make dua to Allah to make me one of the wives of prophet Muhammad in jannat...
Is that asking for something I don't deserve? but if I enter jannah i will be purified so I can have him?
wa 'alaykum as-salaam

I don't know if you can ask it, but I can understand why you desire it.

There is something appealing about pious men of Allah, especially Prophets of Allah peace be upon them all.

If Allah grants me jannah, I will ask to live in any of the Prophets' homes. Even just be around them is enough for me. InshaaAllah it is not too much to ask.

azc
12-27-2018, 08:07 AM
:wa:

Your wish is unprecedented.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.