/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ban on Tripple talaq in India

Imamah Ali
12-27-2018, 04:33 PM
Ban on Instant Tripple talaq bill is not acceptable by Islamic shariah rule. But if people refuse to follow religion, judicial sysytem has full right to take over the issue. The one who has true knowledge of Islamic marriage and divorce in Islam and respects it, will never take such insensitive step. Earlier I was against the bill, but I was shocked to read a news of Uttar Pradesh where a women was given instant Tripple talaq and was forced to sleep with her brother in law so that her husband could marry her again under the condition of halala nikkah. And there are numerous such heinous cases of Tripple talaq. Although in Islam there are many terms and conditions which need to be fulfilled in order to pronounce talaq. But we can't educate people now and till then wait seeing women getting oppressed. Not all women is so strong to stand and fight for her rights. It's a shame on those Muslim men who has misused the shariah law to satisfy their desire, ego and anger. The one who wants to follow Shariah law should be allowed to follow, but I think there should be Uniform code such that no one can take advantage of their religious laws by moulding them into their desired way.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
12-27-2018, 05:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Imamah Ali
Ban on Instant Tripple talaq bill is not acceptable by Islamic shariah rule. But if people refuse to follow religion, judicial sysytem has full right to take over the issue. The one who has true knowledge of Islamic marriage and divorce in Islam and respects it, will never take such insensitive step. Earlier I was against the bill, but I was shocked to read a news of Uttar Pradesh where a women was given instant Tripple talaq and was forced to sleep with her brother in law so that her husband could marry her again under the condition of halala nikkah. And there are numerous such heinous cases of Tripple talaq. Although in Islam there are many terms and conditions which need to be fulfilled in order to pronounce talaq. But we can't educate people now and till then wait seeing women getting oppressed. Not all women is so strong to stand and fight for her rights. It's a shame on those Muslim men who has misused the shariah law to satisfy their desire, ego and anger. The one who wants to follow Shariah law should be allowed to follow, but I think there should be Uniform code such that no one can take advantage of their religious laws by moulding them into their desired way.
such incidents prove ignorance and indifference of people in Muslim society. uniform civil code isn't the solution as even Hindu society has different rituals and customs of marriage.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.